Wouldn't hate it if they made a new max payne.

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Big_Bud, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Was remembering how fun Max Payne was and how a new one is so overdue.
    Where do we think the next one would be a good place for it to be?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. I've got Max Payne 2, The Fall of Max Payne. Haven't played it for years but it was fun. Seem to recall a text version of it way back in the late 80s.

Spider Solitaire and Impact Asteroids seems to be all I've played for years now.

3. I def agree with this! Tho idk how they are going to compete with the first one one. It was amazing. I still play it sometimes lol. @Big_Bud have you played the one where Max Payne is in South America lol?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  4. I sure have, that was Max Payne 3 wasn't it? I really liked kt.
    The first one was awesome back in the day especially with the matrix mods! But they did well on the last one.
    I could imagine a new kne being in Russia or a similar country.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. You need to play the first one! Then the third one. You're missing out on so much my friend.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I think I've pretty much outgrown computer games. Now I need to outgrow the internet so I can shit done around here. :)

7. Fuck that. I haven't although I've sold lots of games on eBay over the last couple of days. Making room for red dead redemption 2

8. Lol yep its Max Payne 3.

The first one will always be special to me tho and the second is good as well.

~Toni~

9. @Big_Bud whats your favorite part of the game?

~Toni~

10. Which one?

11. First one lol sorry.

~Toni~

12. Hard to say just one part I liked. The thing in the game whichbstoof out to me and the other two kept it was it's great narration throughout. It was very good at telling itsi own story.
    Oh and who doesn't love bullet time?

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Lol you got me wanting to play another game of it! Probably will sometime soon.

~Toni~