Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wouldn't buying products on the internet be risky?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ternaphed, May 11, 2010.

1. It seems to me it would be suspicious to buy things from a place called "Grasscity"

2. Then don't. I've personlly bought herbal smoke, salvia, and a couple bongs and had not problems with getting them.

3. But it's for tobacco.. ;):ey:

4. I don't see how this matters unless you live at home with your parents and don't want them seeing it.

5. </thread>

Also, on your bank statement it just looks like numbers or something.. nothing that says anything specific.

6. Theres alot worst places to buy trhings that are legal.

Like Penisland..com

They sell custom pens over the internet. But from the address what would you think it is?

7. haha lol wtf

8. ahahah true that;)

9. Usually online smoke shops and hydro stores will use a DBA. For example, the corporation might be named ABC, Inc. Any credit card transactions and mail are under the corporation name, and they do business online under Alright Bong Company. Packages are usually plain and don't raise any eyebrows.

10. Are you sure about this? Because the packaging is discrete but my parents could check my bank statement

11. So send it to a friends house.

12. Get a Visa or MC gift card if you're worried about that. You kind of just admitted to being a little too young if they're checking your bank account, too.

13. And in recent polls, Being a little too young on this site is a Notorious B.I.G. no no.

14. if your parents are checking your bank statements you have no business on this site or even owning a bong

15. So sorry but your gonna get banned