Would you?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BAGZ, Jun 17, 2006.

1. Fat girls are like mopeds... they are both fun to ride until your friends see you.

2. ill ride a moped anytime, i dont give a shit whos watching!

3. go for it man

4. whatever he does, please don't post any "MILK" shots!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:
    save those for bongs!

5. better be carefull you may develop a fetish...LOL

6. Even big girls need love, just like Rasta_Man said.
    I think I'm fat and ugly but I know I give damn good head. Anyone know why fat chicks tend to give better head? Because we're trying so fucking hard to get a guy and keep a guy that we think "if I give really good head, maybe he'll go out with me" or something along those lines. It's okay that our jaw is now aching, but you got off so that's all that matters. Hey - it's not like we wanted anything in return anyway... :rolleyes: We think that they won't be interested in us unless we deliver, but then we just get used for sex anyway and become a "horror" story they can tell their friends later... (Sorry if this doesn't make sense.)

I used to categorize myself like that, thinking if a guy "let" me please him then I was worth something, but now I realized I was being used and that I'm worth more than that. And I give good head because I enjoy sex and pleasing my partner.

And grrrr to you for not thinking of her as a person, and merely rating her on a fuck-ability scale.

7. it has been said before, think of her as a person

you all are TERRIBLE besides BabyT and R_M

grow the fuck up people, and treat others as they would like to be treated

8. well, you're definately not fat or ugly :p

9. you should definetly let her slob on the knob, shes probably pro

10. dude no, she's fat and ugly for gods sakes.

have some fucking respect for yourself you prick

11. why do you have to call names, thats a tad immature.

12. just get some head and then stick it in her ass oh yea she will let you do it too

13. srry, i thought we could and get away with it in pandoras box?... srry

14. Well said..

Bigger girls are usually nicer, and less stuck up..I'd say, let er' wet your whistle!

15. i wouldint bang get head or hand from a fat chick fat girls are a giant turn off for me