Would you

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Budwisesir, Feb 15, 2009.

1. kinda.. fucked up .. the people that said they would, the way i take it is no i would not want to spend the rest of my life in prison for 30 grand.. fuck no. also i just straight up couldnt take some one elses life and i dont know any stoners that would...

2. #22 doindia, Feb 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2009

...what??? i do believe i looked at it from all angles thats why i VOTED NO to being the killer...

the only lesson i learned from this is 13 out of 16 people should be admitted into a psych ward for taking the life of another human being for less money than a fucking new Lexus costs... and thats some sorry ass shit i don't give a fuck what side you look at it from

id be willing to bet 11 of the 13 who voted yes, would be too pussy to pull the trigger when it came down to it, then again its easy to act hard over the internet...

probably another 5 out of those 11 have never even held a gun

3. Everything has a price, including your life.

If you won't take the offer, someone else will. People kill for less every day.

4. Nope. No amount of money would be able to overcome the guilt feeling I would have to endure by killing someone.

5. What? No.

6. Yes. It would have to be done with a non-sketchy person paying me though, cause there is no way in fuck im going to do that kind of time in the can. I would not go out of my way to kill someone, but I would be able to if there was a good enough reward - $30k, hell yeah.

7. Haha, he says he'd kill someone in a heartbeat and then calls you my "friend"
    that sounds like a heartless hardcore hitman.

8. I would do it, of course I'd feel remorse about it though, still what I'd really do is give somebody who would do it (I know alought of nasty mufuckers) 10 or 5 Gs to kill the person, and I'd keep 20 gs for free. If I had to do it myself, yes I would but not without feeling remorse afterwards

9. The biggest source of problems in the world, are too many people in the world.

Millions are labelled heroes everyday for killing people for money, and a LOT less than $30K a pop.

10. if you gave me the cash upfront, a clean silenced pistol, i would easily do it for 60 k

11. give me all of that except id do it for 20k

12. get me $50 and a potato peeler and i'll do it

13. If dude did bad to me and it was serious shit,yes.Other than that no,I am not just going to go kill someone for the hell of it.

14. i would if i could get away with it,would have to plan that shit out carefully and make it quick.

15. I would kill anyone I don't care about for at least $30k if they supplied what I wanted for the murder.