Would you?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by '/ul-l9l-l0-/3, Dec 12, 2008.

1. Would you suck Bill Gates dick(for men) for everything he owned?($80,000,000,000)

Would you eat out Oprah Winfrey(for ladies) for everything she owned?(1,500,000,000)

2. why the fuck would you ask anyone this ??

3. [quote='/ul\l9l-l0\/3;3486993]Would you suck Bill Gates dick(for men) for everything he owned?($80,000,000,000)

Would you eat out Oprah Winfrey(for ladies) for everything she owned?(1,500,000,000)[/quote]

Fuck, for that much money i'll eat oprah's asshole.

4. Lol, No homo, but i would suck bill gated dick if only me and him knew, cuz i have a daughter at a young age, i would put more than half of the money in her account and smoke the best weed everyday.

5. haaaa fuck for thaaaaaat much money who wouldnt????????

6. hell no. once you suck a dick, you can't go back. can't put a price on my dignity mofucka

7. no fag here. married 15 years. yes i would on both accounts. to have your families financial situation taken care of that and to have the ability to help people with that money would be awesome. maybe my wife could do it?

8. swisher be bullshittin.

9. i'd like to call bullshit here. if all of that money was laid out on a table for you to see, you'd do it. i'd do it. anybody would do it. although it would be nice if it was a confidential transaction. but for that much moola, there isn't anything i wouldn't do. and yes i'm straight, but i'm also not a homophobe and am completely secure with my sexuality. so yes i could suck off bill gates for all that cash and still not worry about me maybe being queer.

10. Lets change the question a bit. You have to maintain the BJ for at least 1/2 hour or untill he blasts his load on your face and you swallow it all down.

That i wouldn't do.

11. No im sorry. I have a good amount of money that will keep me satisfied for the rest of my life. I don't need 80 billion. too much money for me.

so actually, there are people who would not do this, and I am one of them!

12. Lol...not doing it would be the most selfish thing anybody could ever do. Think of all the good you could do for the world with 80 billion...people all over the world do this everyday so they can put food on the table for a meal, not wanting to do it once for 80 billion would be an insult to them...

13. You may not have been clued in...but see us guys have a few rules. They are at the top of the list and dont usually need to be discussed..

1: NEVER...is a dick to go in your mouth. There is no exception to this rule.

14. hahahaha agreed:hello:

15. Yeah, Diceman has pretty much got it. Us guys have rules, that require no need for explanation. I guess in your case we have to make an exception.

And no, I wouldn't. Although, i would eat out Oprah for what she owns.

16. What about half a BJ for half price?:cool:

17. i think anyone that wouldn't do it is lying to themself.

id try to be heavily intoicated with alcohol at the time so I can black out aftterwards and completely forget about it, though lol

18. For all his money, I'll even craddle his balls

19. this reminds me of the would you rather game. so you say something like "would you rather eat out a crabs infested hooker for an hour straight or sit in a bathtub full of shit for an hour"

and hell yeah id blow bill gates for 80 billion dollars.. i would hate it and all that.. but fuck, its worth it. i would lose all respect for myself but i would do it. 80 billion bucks!

20. $80 billion!? I'd do it. You wouldn't have to go to school or ever work a day in your life!

I wouldn't swallow though, that nerd has to finish off himself.