Would you

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Spark Plug, Oct 9, 2013.

1. ever consider having an online relationship? I don't think I would, personally.

2. The only online relationship I have is with my xBox.

Nah I don't do drugs. I smoke weed.

3. An online relationship where you carry on a relationship while never seeing the girl? Or what do you mean lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Nope lol. Ain't my cup of tea.

Sent from the Gods.

5. Yeah lol say they're like across the country. That kind of online relationship.

Same here man. Although I do believe that two people can fall in love over the internet nowadays.

6. Idk I don't see the point of having a relationship where you never see the person ever, but like, I met my girl on GC actually but I see her and stuff idk, maybe it's for some people but idk I need to physically be with my girl ya feel me?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Oh ya people can lol but I tend to avoid em.

Sent from the Gods.

8. nah I like to live complication-free

9. done it. 

my emotional affair was with this guy, we've known each other 17 yrs and we've never met.  we saw each other on the phone and computer.  it was hard (it still is) never meeting.  i do really want to meet him once. 

10. I prefer my relationships to start online, that way i can actually get to know the person for who they are, obviously in the looks department you gotta be careful but i'm more interested in personality anyways so its something that may not be for everyone.

I've had 3 relationships start online, all 3 ended fairly well (For me anyways) and i learned alot about myself in the process of managing them. I had no idea i was a selfish person, for example, but know that i have that life experience being selfish is something that i've begun to learn to manage so i can actually have a functioning relationship.

I think having relationships online is one of the most beneficial parts of the internet for sure, you can tell your life story to some fuckin person you don't even know, have feelings for somebody you've never met, yadda yadda. I feel like yoda or some shit.

11. Yea, I guess I'd try an online relationship once.  That is if I get to meet the person eventually.  That's  assuming we both have a mutual online attraction.

12. What do you mean op?  Online as exclusively online or met via online?

I've never had a relationship that began from online but could possibly be open to it.

Def not interested in an online only relationship.

13. #13 Eyedeas3, Oct 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2013
    I personally don't consider that a relationship..
    I wanna feel your love, you know!

14. Sure, why not?  GrassCity is a community of people interacting with each other, isn't that a relationship already?  I'd say yes I'd make the leap if the opportunity came along and I wouldn't think twice.  Some folks on here really bear their souls and allow us to have some glimpse into who they are, and I think that is a basis for a relationship.  If you think about what draws someone towards another and what keeps them, its getting to know them.  Obviously the ideal scenario is meeting someone where you live and hope to hell there's some chemistry, but that's all about luck too and I think the divorce statistics bear this out.

Just meeting someone that you can have a reasonably good time with is a gift, does it matter so much how?

15. I wouldn't call it a real relationship, but online dating, yeah. If theres a chance of the two of you being able to travel to meet each other occasionally that would be good, too.

16. Like a catfish relationship?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I'd probably be fine with a long-distance relationship but not a relationship where you never get to see the person. 

18. Done it. 

I'm petty chill about it. I'm online, and we have an online relationship. I totally have intense feelings about you. However, if you're at a party and someone is hitting on you, go for it. Do other shit. So I guess I more or less separate real life and online.  :confused_2:

19. Noo, meeting online is fine and all but if I'm going to date someone I wanna be able to see them and chill with them

Long distance relationships are too complicated and problematic for me