would you want to be high for the rest of your life?

Discussion in 'General' started by naturegirl, Dec 23, 2011.

1. i always thought no, that i wouldn't... because i wouldn't be able to take things seriously! but today i was doing errands for my family while high and something as ugly as my suburban neighborhood was beautiful to me.. everything was really beautiful and enjoyable while high.. errands felt like activities haha.
    but i don't know, i still don't know if i'd want to be high forever. what do you guys think? and if there's anyone who would, tell me why!

2. ur suburban neighborhood . . . . . ugly?

wat about a ghetto? 0_0

3. ^ahaha buzzkill... okay i shouldn't have said that, it was really spoiled of me... but still back to the point! would you want to be high forever?

4. Absolutely, but even if I was permanently high, I'd still smoke.

5. It would lose its magic.

6. no cuz it would lose its magic like others have said. it would become the new sober.

my perfect smoking frequency is once a day in the evening after 7 pm

7. no but I wouldn't mind having unlimited weed for the rest of my life :confused:

8. If you are always high....you're not really high at all...

9. Being "unaltered" would be the new high.

10. I am medicated forever.

11. Blunted Beyond Death

12. i dont think so. im bout to go to amsterdam for a week an will be high all day every day an am already expecting to come back an not smoke cuz ill be burnt out/need a t break. but as someone else said...i would take a life supply of some fire!!! haha

13. No because I like to be high and relaxing when I'm at home,I have responsibilities and things to do and it wouldn't be appropriate to be high.

14. oh shiiiiiiiiit!

15. write back and tell us how that goes when you're high for a week, i wanna hear!!

16. haha mindfuck too

17. ok yeah i decided i wouldn't want to because part of the fun of getting high is GETTING high by smoking, and thus removing yourself from the sober world to high world! if you stayed in the high world, you wouldn't be able to experience that one moment where you're like "oh, i'm high now!"

18. Possibly you are high all the time and when you smoke it makes you feel normal or straight. lol

Answer No. There are times you need to be straight that make the high times so appreciated.

Pluss I'd be fat as hell eating all day.

19. I'm already planning on being high for the rest of my life