would you vote Trump to make weed federally legal..?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Vee, Jul 2, 2018.

1. How many kids have you raised on Burger King wages?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Love me some John Cleese.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. As many as you want in this welfare state. Now if you want a big house and nice things that's a whole different thing. Besides how many kids should you be able to raise flipping 2 dollar burgers or taking orders while standing there? I say zero! Your kids should be doing it, not the parents. If you want a family make yourself more valuable than a burger flipper.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. As many as you want in this welfare state. Now if you want a big house and nice things that's a whole different thing. Besides how many kids should you be able to raise flipping 2 dollar burgers or taking orders while standing there? I say zero! Your kids should be doing it, not the parents. If you want a family make yourself more valuable than a burger flipper.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Lol. I was looking at job sites for and there are thousands of job offers just in my area.

So many job openings, and not Burger King wages either.

But hey when you only have 2 IQ points to rub together don't complain when all you can get is flipping burgers.

"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished."

• Like Like x 3
  6. Voted for him anyways lol.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Pretty much what I sound like to my kids.
    I haven't worked since 2012 due to health issues. I was a mechanic for 30 years. Or an automobile repair technician. Or a reverse engineer.
    30 some years of continuous update training, certifying, licensing, hanging framed wallpaper at the shop. I figured out problem cars for other shops down the street.
    I have seldom if ever had to hold out more than a week tops for a job somewhere. Even if I relocated to a new city. The first job that comes along might not be very desirable, but it would buy groceries while passing out resumes. When I dropped a resume off at my last employer, he called me the next day and said he knew who I was and doesn't need to interview me. Asked when I can start. I was there for 6 years when I started having health problems. They wouldn't fire me, I eventually had to give them notice. They hired 2 monkeys to turn wrenches while the other guy I worked with took over diagnosing everything.
    Where wages affected me is when nobody has money, nobody wants to maintain their car. I start becoming worth less to keep around to an employer. Everyone thinks your a ripoff because it cost more than $5 to make their check engine light go off and stay that way because THEY have fallen on hard times. But hey, I didn't build it, I didn't buy it, I didn't drive it, and I didn't break it. I'm here to provide a service and it does cost money to drive.

Obama was still fucking everything up when I last worked. People were still losing their houses, and a lot of businesses moved out leaving so many vacant buildings in town. Grown ups were working 2 or 3 minimum wage jobs. The only thing available were part time jobs because employers couldn't afford full time employees.
    So I've been out of the job hunting loop since about '06. I have no personal work experience since the current administration has been here.

My point was that it would be incredibly stupid to vote for a president solely on a marijuana issue. We have marijuana. Our country needs strong, secure, structure, with a future. Kids need working parents to be home once in awhile. I don't want to see people going to jail for weed. But that's not what builds a country.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Zero. Are we talking about Obama here? Where he changed things to a 30 hour work week? Trump has been adding jobs across every single sector in the USA. We are not at historic lows because Burger King starting hiring......

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Let me see if I have this correct. You were forced out of a job in 2012 because of health issues - that job started in 2006 - and you haven't been in the job market since 2006. So the recession of 2008 which was caused by Bush and led to an economy that couldn't afford to have their cars fixed was Obama's fault somehow? Please enlighten me.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. #170 Deleted member 638051, Jul 9, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2018
    What did Obama do to correct it? It was still fucked when he left his second term.

edired: My bad

• Like Like x 1
  11. You're the one that can't read my friend, or should I say comprehend. Read the following quote carefully. I say the exact thing you do in your post. Now you pay attention.
    What did I say that was wrong? The last time you were in the job market was 2006 - you worked at the last job you got for 6 years until you were forced out in 2012.

Now answer my original question regarding Obama. Or was this your attempt at deflection?

12. Obama's greatest accomplishment for 2 terms was the hospital emergency rooms were packed with welfare recipients with runny noses.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I edited my post. What the fuck you want. And I came back and answered your question.

Defection????????? Would you vote for Trump to legalize weed?

14. I was responding to your post #167 which made no mention pertaining to the thread topic.
    And this has what to do with your work problems that you blamed on Obama? Which is what my question was.
    No need for hostility or foul language, I was writing my post while you were editing yours - I was unaware.

15. You obviously need to educate yourself on the reason the economy tanked in 2008. Blaming it on Bush makes one seem a bit delusional.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. First and foremost I despise the man. But honestly he has not affected my life in any way. BESIDES this shit he is doing with separating these kids from there parents. In that case it really breaks my heart. Racism?..pffft it's always existed.(im black) The media and the people who support trump just shined a light on what was already there. Ok ok...I think because of the decriminalization of the drug and the medical research. yes I would. They are pumping poison into these baby's with illnesses that could be less severe with just a drop of canna oil. And, to be able to just walk around with loud or buy it without having to worry about getting harrassed by 12 would be amazing.
    BUT Only if our state cant get it done and I'm in mn so we got a slight chance

17. I'm surprised...I'm reading all the posts....I thought pot smokers were more mellow when it came to politics...lmaoo damn

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Yah the politics threads get pretty heated, lol.

19. Why don't all the seeds in existence just find their way to the dew covered ground just after your local areas last frost.. And let the seed grow on the highway side wild... With so much cannabis blooming by the start of fall it'd be a a joke locally watching the people being forced to try and remove it all mowing it.. And trying to find which one person planted the millions of plants thats impossible to completely confiscate.. See thats how legalization happens.. The community needs to legalize it not some completely corrupted legislative body.. you could keep debating generation after generation about the laws and legalities but it gets nowhere.. Just overwhelm the resources by which the confiscation is carried out so at a certain point each municipality just throws there hands up and everybody all at once realizes how completely stupid laws currently existing actually are and says basically "OK just smoke it already we got more important criminal categories to prosecute and pay attention to " lol.. I know never would happen.. But one can dream.. Its the idea that people just decide collectively "hey if I wanna roll up a joint its nobody's business " and not wait for a group or legislative body to allow you to as if they are parental figures.. Just do It all at once and watch how long legalization issue lasts past that... Before the end of that falls harvest .. Trump would seize the opportunity and formalize the issue or any politician that saw the opportunity to look good to the general voter.. Because it would literally be a "grass roots " movement literally lol

20. Holy shit dude! Preach it brother!

Sent from my LGL57BL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1