Would you use a Psychic? Have u ever?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by trickroller, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Telekinesis is moving things with your mind...without physically touching or holding it...that not what I was talking about but I hear you

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. All things of mental abilities that can't be rationally explained are of this type of "magic." I often relate telepathy, telekinesis, and telecommunication all on the same brainwave scale because what is intelligence without technological proof?

I'm sure Alexander Graham Bell and Nikola Tesla were considered wizards before people had any idea about what they were saying.

I have this neat idea that dreams can be recorded into direct movie sequences, but until the device is invented dreams can't be substantiated as really there. Psychic hotlines are nothing more than phones attached to needy calls with nobody to answer them...except maybe those in the afterlife...

The living world may never know, you know?

3. I've known 2 people much like yourself that truly believed they were psychic. Both were later diagnosed with schizophrenia.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I believe there are larger powers/energies at work in out universe that exist side by side with us, but I do not believe you specifically have the ability to harness these energies.

5. I had a friend that smoked some bunk weed back in the day and he started to believe he was "psychic" he was sent to the looney bin years later and diagnosed with schizophrenia like you said .

6. True that is a good point but I remember my uncle once told me a story and unless he was lying to me which the case might have been. Him and this one buddy of his car broke down in a town which was said to have a lot of paranormal stuff going on in it so the guy who's house they broke down in front of came out to help. This was a man whom he says they NEVER met before and yet he knew both of their names and neither of them wore a name tag.

7. Lol people who claim to have psychic powers are stupid... Only God knows the future

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity

8. If that's true that's creepy. I can't do that too well. But encounters like that should be paid a lot of attention. Usually it's like a important moment that you won't realize till some time after

9. What about the one who makes his duty to find 'stupid people ' and then tell them that they are stupid. Do you have to go to graduate school to learn that trade. Is that you craft on life padna?!

• Like Like x 1

10. Symbols. I think the visuals and hook sum things up quite nicely...

11. Fair enough

12. please define your spiritualism. Is there any paticular entity you follow?

13. GOD homie. Only GOD. The GOD. THE ONE TRUE GOD. JESUS CHRIST's daddy...for whom he's the first and only begotten. THE GOD THAT ALWAYS WAS AND IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE. Jehovah some call him...others Yahweh/Yaweh...EL SHADDAI if you will. The big guy...the GOD/ENTITY THAT CREATED ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING. Yup. Would you like me to clarify further? I like talking about him so if ever you want to as well I'm game homie...

14. therfore you read the bible and it clearly states that psychic powers come from satan.

15. No I never read that

16. Nowadays palm readers have it hella easy with phones that translate brainwaves for you via text. Before that it must've just been tomfoolery and footsie business taking money from the gullible.

Brain to brain communication is all body language and deception training.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Hell no. I have considered pretending to be one to try to make some easy money at home :laughing: I haven't though, I guess I just don't have the heart to scam people like that.

18. Rule number one if someone says they are a psychic immediately try to punch them in the face if they move and say I saw that coming then they are a real psychic if they get hit guess they should of saw it coming

• Funny Funny x 2