Would you use a Psychic? Have u ever?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by trickroller, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Exactly..... Exactly......

• Like Like x 1
  2. I would probably understand. That's the realest thing you wrote in this thread. I see things too sometimes, i think everyone does if they have an open mind.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Unfortunately, I consider it superstition. I have seen my own future before in dreams with details matching perfectly down to the core in a way that couldn't have been duplicated, and I get deja vu's pretty frequently. But I do not think it is possible for you to just at-will, on command, just read the future. I'm a quick learner, so if there is a way, by all means, do instruct on how. Or is it merely something you're born with? If that's the case, if your brain were examined, would we find anything out of the ordinary from "normal" brains?

4. Anyone can be psychic if you now how. If you check out the website you will see I have some stuff about training. Check out the actual site. If you dream and predict the future my friend...like myself...that considered psychic in some way. You just don't have conscious control of your psychic facilities like I do. I can teach you if you pay over the internet in weekly classes...the first 7 minutes can be free if you are a non believer which would be a shame if you are in fact speaking the truth...the offer goes for anyone else in Grasscity I guess...I'm not fake and I'm good. Just don't lie about the experience is all I'm asking...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Some people are born psychic because they were psychic in a past life. Some people develop it early on because they were spiritual or almost psychic or both in a past life. I do past life readings as well...

6. I was telling someone today that I sometimes feel like a bird that sits every day as far as being psychic...

7. Help make money and fly man. Help me make money and fly mayne...

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. I think I'm getting let go from my job...lol that is actually far from funny cause i am literally poor...I guess no more Reggie for me neither. Wow that was quick and rough. Now time to find income....
    Send me money bitches

9. too scary for me. What if they told me i was going to die an untimely painful death?

• Like Like x 1
  10. I knew a woman that claimed to be psychic. She said she could see me laundering money for her for 20%. I couldn't see doing it for any less than 50% so needless to say ..........that was the end of that session.
    Works every time.
    Carol is that you I'm reading?

11. Yeah I know that does happen but with me I don't jus tell u what is going to happen. I will advise you on how to avoid it and get on your life's path. I'm good, I'm spiritual, I'm a marijuanero... I'll hook you up. How is it gonna look if all my customers find out the truth with no hope for the future?! I want you guys to do well in life so years from now when you make it you can mention me. I am spiritual. Don't let the tattoos fool you...

12. Why would I suggest something? I'm asking you to give us an example/evidence of your abilities

Sent from my CPH1607 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I asked you to suggest something because my idea was the best way and you don't seem to think so...so I suggested you suggest something...
    I'll give you evidence: you are insecure and want approval...
    None here. Thanks for the input bra

I'm gonna make sure and hit like on this post for you. 0k buddy?!!!

14. I went to one in New Orleans and he told me I was going to be killed by a man in the future.

15. Somehow I doubt this. I'm very spiritual but most don't go touting their abilities to beg for money.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. The majority of telekenitic experiences endured are misinterpreted brain signals. Belief in itself is a psychic process insofar as one must be open to understanding. Avid skepticism only closes the door to acceptance of such mystical occurrences.

For as long as I can recall I have had more vivid depictions of realities past and present that replicate idyllic knowledge of the present. Creating a pathway to walk the fine line of sanity and egocentrism can lead the individual straight to the looney bin, however.

17. I encountered a psychic once. She actually asked me what my name was, WHILE I was wearing a name tag.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. And that's your experience. Thank you

19. Psychic (typically meaning looking into the future or past...sometimes this is referred to as clairvoyancy) and mind reading (telepathic or telepathy) are usually not the same thing but you might be assuming that they are...
    Also if you do this type of stuff ALL THE TIME you could get a headache...literally in my case....migraines...
    Sometimes asking the good old fashioned way works fine too.
    Maybe they didn't see the name for tag....or they probably were a phony...not like myself

• Agree Agree x 1