would you try human?

Discussion in 'General' started by Collie_man420, Aug 6, 2011.

1. title says it all. me and a buddy back from highschool used to say we would all the time if we had the chance. not by killing people or any crazy shit like that.....im just curious what we would taste like......anybody else? hope im not alone or im going to seem REALLY fucked up

2. Sure, seems only fair to all the other animals I've eaten :p

3. I'd eat only human if I could.

Strictly babies...

4. No-go on human flesh. Well, anything other than pussy, that is.........

5. [​IMG]

6. I've been forced by a recently delivered mother to eat stir fried human placenta. It was very chewy.

SWIM:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ceBxQSRLrg]‪Cooking Up Placenta‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

• Like Like x 1

7. Ack!:eek: :confused: WTF???

8. #10 wsrd4b2, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol she's the one that's supposed to eat it. It's supposed to help balance her hormones post delivery. But does placenta really count as human flesh? Also, I believe this question has been asked in another thread surprisingly

9. It is against the laws of God. I actually have thought about it but it made me throw up. Who the fuck wants to eat somebody else?

10. Perhaps with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

11. Na, not my thing.

12. I've never really understood the whole taboo of cannibalism. Many creatures on earth do it, and many human cultures on earth do/did it.

There are a few cultures that consumed dead tribe members as an act of respect, believing that they could absorb some of their attributes and personality, and also to ensure that the deceased would 'live on' in their descendants. Not saying I believe any of it, but it's certainly cool and what can be so wrong with it?

Don't get me wrong- I'm not for killing people to eat them. That's fucked up.

I often wonder what human flesh tastes like, and if I ever had the opportunity I would want to satisfy my curiosity.

13. Imagine if they sold human in restaurants, Hello today we have a special on Chinese with a side of Caucasian, or you could try our African American with a side of Asian and a little Portuguese sprinkled on top.

14. FARK THAT !

Ile give it a miss thanking youuu :)

Makes me sick even thinking about it, we are only meat tho at the end of the day but I don't think I could bring myself to eat any human parts sill..

Peace..

Keepontoking...

15. #18 DojaCFR, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016

Attached Files:

16. thank you:p this is EXACTLY how i feel and was hoping to get at least one response like this. its simple curiosity.

17. I've been wanting to try dog meat for a while. Human meat I don't know, it might take a little more to actually try it. I am curious though.

The reaction of people to the thought of eating human flesh is hysterical. As if by some great magical power our flesh is disgusting.

Although I'd rather eat somebody with a healthy diet if given the option. If all they eat is junk food then they'd probably taste like shit to me.