Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

would you toke with someone who has glasses?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jacktheflipper, Jun 7, 2011.

1. I don't want to toke up anywhere near such an inferior human being.

BLASPHEMY!

2. #102 longboard420, Jun 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    ^^this

3. I only like plastic really, or ceramic..

4. So you wouldn't toke with me or anybody just because they have glasses?

People judge others more than I thought..

5. I used to wear glasses, then I got lasik. Best decision ever.

6. #106 DojaCFR, Jun 9, 2011
    Ah..I want lasik, but doc told me they like cut ur eyeball? He said it doesn't hurt, but I couldnt let that thing come near my eyeball...

Care to share ur experience and help a fellow blade out?

7. you must be out of your mind!

8. i smoked with my asian friend once. we called him mikachow and when he get high, his eyes were literally closed but he said he could still see...kinda like ---> :smoke:

9. WTF just by reading this I know your a cunt -_-

10. Okay, it's the weirdest procedure you'll probably ever go through. You lay on a reclined chair with your head facing up at a bright ring of light with a blinking light in the middle. The doc tapes one eye closed and inserts a device on your eyelids to keep the other eye open. He then places a microkaratome on your open eye. A blade comes over and cuts your cornea. This causes you to go blind for a couple of seconds. Then the doc gets a little metal hook and peels back your corneal flap. It's so freaky because you are watching this happen on your eye, scary as hell man hahahaha. The doc then fires the laser. It snaps around and you can smell it cooking your eye haha. Then he washes your eye a bit and puts your corneal flap back in place. The doc adjusts it one final time and then tapes up that eye and does the next one. Each eye takes about 15mins. The doc then puts a special contact in each eye. You don't have good vision right away, but it's a lot better than it was. It takes a day or two for it to settle. You can't rub your eyes for a month and have to sleep with goggles on for the first 3 days. The first week really sucks, your eyes feel like shit. You have to put in like 4 kinds of eye drops every few hours. Overall, it was worth it, but the procedure is freaky and the first 2 weeks suck hahaha. Hope that helps give you more insight on what it's like.

11. dude, that made my fucking night lol. im stealing this :D:D

12. Jesus christ man, idk what kinda doctor you went to. My mom got lasik and all they did was take her in a room, she sat in a chair and looked up and a laser zapped her eyes. It only took like 30 seconds. And then after she had to sleep with these things on her eyes at night for like 2 weeks

13. Smoke with myself i wear glasses(contact's in public :/).

14. The fuck is this?..

15. Glasses....sure

Goggles.....Idk, unless they some crazy steampunk kickass goggles then maybe.....

Edit: this guy? Prob not...lol

Attached Files:

16. Was it a cateract removal? I had one a few years ago...I was ABSOLUTELY SHITTING myself...I had mine done under General though (they slit the eyeball skin, scramble up and suck out the old lens then insert a silicone one and put a stitch in...then you can't lift or bend over for 4 weeks incase of internal bleeding - and eyedrops 3-4 times a day for a fortnight - sounds pretty similar!)

I was SHITTING myself, because I needed this doing to my left eye - whilst I'm blind through optic nerve damage from birth in my right eye...IF it'd gone wrong I'd be fucked - if my cateract hadn't been so bad I was getting unbelieveable glare from anything and walking into those concrete no parking posts you get in the street BECAUSE THEY WERE THE SAME COLOUR AS THE PAVEMENT THEY WERE ON I wouldn't have had it done, fast forward 3-4 years and I'm now DRIVING (which 10 years ago I was told would be impossible!)

17. #119 daxdroxkilla575, Jun 10, 2011
    Haha...

18. I sure would. No lighter? No problem. Sun + lens = :smoke: