Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

would you toke with someone who has glasses?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jacktheflipper, Jun 7, 2011.

1. In all seriousnes I really dislike people who have poor eye sight. They disgust me

2. #62 treelover, Jun 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah I'm really disgusted by something a person can't help...lol

3. same here :/

4. Is this guy serious? Not smoking with someone because they have glasses sounds pretty fucking retarded

5. #65 SIRSOG, Jun 8, 2011
    Lol no he isn't, its funny people are hatin so much on something so obviously fictional hahaha, need a reason to hate, you will find one

6. fuckin right man. its like wtf go get some eyes you blind monkey

7. #67 FiveFourOh, Jun 8, 2011
    Lol alright I was like wtf its not like they have leprosy

8. #68 treelover, Jun 8, 2011
    No I'm pretty sure this is what's going on

Attached Files:

9. #69 treelover, Jun 8, 2011
    I know I hate myself so much...jeez wtf parents giving me these disgusting genetics..god I'm so gross..I'm wearing glasses right now *sob*
    Edit:its so sad..I need my glasses to find my contact case in the morning lol

10. #70 FiveFourOh, Jun 8, 2011
    I was thinking the same thing

11. Well I'm supposed to wear glasses so of course I would... I don't see why anyone would not anyway. I have horrible eye sight(something like 19/one hundred something, practically almost legally blind in my right eye) but all glasses look horrible on me. I need to get more contacts soon. I really want these ones

http://www.rockinginhakata.com/wp-images/deaseyeps02.jpg

Or seafoam green if they have any.

12. lol chill out guys. what the fuck

13. #73 treelover, Jun 8, 2011
    I'm like 20/100 and I'm not legally blind lol..what's actually legally blind...? To google! Brb..kay straight from the government site it says "if your vision in your better eye can not be corrected to at least 20/200 or if your field of vision is less then 20 degrees in your better eye"

14. I actually almost got caught once cuz I wasn't wearing my glasses.

15. Who gives a shit, I mean REALLY...so long as they aren't called Norris or Neville, are avid trainspotters (complete with the stereotypical voice) and have grey hats and coats along with their Buddy Holly style glasses - THEN I may have to think about it lol

16. I'm all for buying and smoking illegal drugs but that's wrong man.

17. come to think of it, i dare not even hang out with a glasses wearing mother fucker.

let alone smoke with the fools...

18. Fuck you guys because I wear glasses and I'm still a chill fucker. Lol, some people are so critical

19. I don't know why that made me fucking laugh Op, but yeah I would... But I wouldn't toke with a juggalo.

20. I toke with my father and he's wear glasses. So yes I would and have MANY times.