Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

would you toke with someone who has glasses?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jacktheflipper, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Who gives a fuck as long as they're chill.

2. I agree.

3. I'd put my glasses on just so I wouldn't have to toke with you.

4. This is first time I hear this crap lol...

I wear glasses (only for pc, tv & reading), and no one has a single problem with that.

5. fuck those four-eyed bitches.

20/20 niqqqaaaaaa

:cool:

6. Guys... its blatantly obvious the op was joking lol

7. What the fuck? Does this thread really exist?

8. Id smoke with them... I would just be sure we didn't share any toking utensils. ;)

9. if they are glass to fix poor eye sight i'll smoke with em. if they are wearing sunglasses indoor, i'll kick their ass and take their weed. i hate when pple wear sunglasses indoors. that miller light commercial was so awesome for pointing all those bastards

10. fuck those tough guys that wear Oakleys when its not sunny, indoors, night time, or just think they look fucking bad ass

11. I wear glasses, I think the give me a sexy nerd girl thang :ey: ..also contacts make my eyes wicked dry...op..I guess this thread is funny lolz

12. This thread=Epic

13. Depends how they act, not whether they have glasses or not.

14. Fuck all you 20/20 hoes. I don't wanna smoke with you nowayz.

15. FOURgEYES!!!iLOSER!!

16. I toke with any motherfucker that wants to toke with me. Unless they are a douche high, then no.

17. you sure its the contacts making your eyes dry and not the chron? ;)

18. Fuck no.

Don't want no glasses wearing motherfucker fucking up my session putting a big ass sun glare in my eyes.