Would you take this offer?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dazey, Feb 12, 2011.

1. So last night I'm with a couple of people. Passing a bowl, drinking beers, playing need for speed on ps1. All of a sudden my friend Rick grabs a bottle of tabasco sauce and says he going to chug it.

As soon as he said it we were all pumped up waiting for him to do it. :hello: He thinks about it for a little and decides he wont so we start betting shit that he can't. The offer at its highest peak was

4 dollars. Probably 2 dollars in change. A brand new pen :D. 2 beers. And a bowl of dank to smoke to himself.

He sat there for like 20 minutes just looking at the bottle. Eventually took a little shot and complained about it burning his lips :confused: Needless to say we were all disappointed.

Would you have done it? The bottle was like 3/4ths full btw.

2. Never done it, but a double shot of it (if he doesnt eat hot sauce regularly) will probably leave him sick in the stomach and one hell of a hot shit later on.

$4 might not be worth it; maybe $10 (with the beers and bowls lol)

3. Lol he loves hot sauce that's why I figured he'd do it. I mean he said he would do it before we even offered him anything.

I had already been drinking and was scared I would puke or I probably would have done it.

4. What kind of beer? :D

I think I could do it with a small bottle but not for what you cheapskates are offering :D

5. Whole bottle? Fuck that.

A shot of two for $5-$10... Fuck yes.

I'm a college student. We all do stupid shit like this even if its for no payment.

6. Talk is cheap...if he decides he wants to do it, im sure we would all love to see a video.

7. $15 a bowl of dank (to myself) and 2 beers.... That a possible. But $4? For a full bottle Hell no.

8. Miller High Life! It's the fucking champagne of beers I mean come on. Lol and we really wanted to see it but no one wanted to cough up any more money.

Would of just topped off the night :smoke:

9. I took a shot of hot sauce once and threw up everywhere

10. I'd imagine you don't hold your liquor very well?

11. Shit, id chug tabasco for nothing. Shits delicious and its weak as hell compared to the hot sauces I normally enjoy. And being drunk would make it even easier.

12. Wtf man it's not 1996.

13. They have a ps3 but it was broken so we were playing ps1 and nintendo 64.

Nothing wrong with going retro :D

14. Lol, and yes I would do it. I'd do it for only a bowl of dank. I'd just need... about 8 tums extra strength so my asshole isn't ripped open.

15. fuckkkkk nooooooooo!!!!!!!! i wouldntve...lls...i wouldve been right there upping the anti wit yall muthafuckaz... i wouldve put down bout $5 that he couldnt...ndd when he couldnt... i wouldve had to bet the next man to try ittt!!!!! llss..

16. #16 716, Feb 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2011
    I mean if I had a few in me..... I would do it, just get me a gallon of milk afterwords:devious:

17. No, but I would have given him a roundhouse kick to the throat for leading me on. :devious:

18. if it was red hot id do it

19. Hell no. I'd do a shot for $5 not a bottle. Maybe 2 shots for that offer :p

20. For twenty bucks. :devious: