Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would you take this drug?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Drizzt4418, Feb 13, 2005.

?

Would you get sick if it got you really high?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Lets say that there was this kid that was sick with the cold, and while he was sick, he smoked a lot of pot and by some freak accident, the cold virus somehow mutated and absorbed the THC. And after he smoked with his friends, they got sick, and while they were sick the new cold virus gave off ample amounts of THC while it was in the body and got then really high, for like 2 days.

In this hypothetical situation, suppose that the kids figured out that it was the cold that got them so high, and they found a way to market it to people, like someone who was sick hung around you for a while so you got sick.

If that were to happen, would you try it?

2. yeah, but i guess it would depend on how sick i got.

3. Prolly not.

4. no way man,i like to control my high :smoke:

5. you are a creative fellah. however, no.

6. damn you had to put some thought into that lol

7. Hahah i dont like being fucked up for too long.

8. no one really would know exacly what it was, it could be some serious illness that has symptoms like that.

I would tell that kid to go fuck himself.

9. ok i just read everything and i am sooo stoned that i am confused lol. u know those highs:smoking:

10. no, i'd slap you for even thinking of the idea...

11. wow i thought of resident evil when i started to read it..i don't think anything of what i read cleary got to head because i was thinking of resident evil and a THC-virus that spreads throughout the world and everybody gets high and can't control it..then everybody becomes weed fiends and eat eachother to get more high..i made that last sentence up..someone smack me back to normal then smack me again after i read it so i can go back to this..cuz i like it

ok ok i understand it know.. and noone likes being sick man it sucks donkey dipers.. that was original and u know it.. but i wouldn't pay to get really high by puting another persons germs in my body and getting sick..when im really sick it's a buzz kill most of the time or i have trouble breathing from dry mouth with sinus problems..and after a while from person to person i think the "virus" i dont care if thats not what u wanna call it but i think it would get stronger from person to person because of all the things fighting agianst it and it's trying to survive idk what im talking about..but u know how people say when u use the soap that gets rid of 99.9% of germs that .01% bacterea gets stronger..and don't ask me why because i forgot but i know that's what ive heard at some point in my life so keep ur resident evil shit too urself..:)

12. Hmm... I think if I already had a cold, I wouldn't care... 'cause getting wasted when your sick is fun. It usually helps me feel better... No more aches and pains... And the increased appetite doesn't hurt either, as when I'm sick I tend to lose mine and lose a bunch of weight :D

Soooo... I voted yes. :)

Rep+ for the creativity. This was definately a unique thread. :hippie:

13. lol more people said yes than I thought would

14. 2 days? Wow, thats a long damn time. I wouldnt want to, cause I like to be sober until night time when I smoke. On days when I have tried being stoned all day I just get really lethargic and tires, cant really enjoy it. Plus, you have to get sick. Thats a big detractor right there.

15. I hate feeling sick when im high..totall buzz kill, but I love smoking when im sick

16. woooow ur like me...blazed out of your mind lol

17. that is probably the stupidest thing i ever read......

18. holy shit, that was the most fucked up thing i have read in a long time. I read it through 3 times and am too lazy. use smaller words lol.

19. No one made you read it dude... You don't need to be posting comments like that. We respect eachother around here. So next time don't be so negative.

20. i would, but mabey only once.....