Would You Take Steroids If....

Discussion in 'General' started by NYYstateofmind, Feb 11, 2009.

1. THEY-MAKE-YOUR-MOTHERFUCKING-DICK-SHRINK. enough said.

2. Not really, they can make your testicles shrink if you abuse them but I'm pretty sure your dick will still be the same size.

There are healthy ways to use steroids, it's prolonged abuse that causes problems - just like anything in life.

3. Sure there are accepted uses for steroids

They just don't belong in competitive sports

4. I was just joking when I 'fixed' your quote man, I'm not for forcing anyone to take drugs they don't want to. (although, did you take down your quote of me because you saw a date rape joke coming?)

I'm just not really opposed to the use of them in professional sports but then again, I'm not a fan of sports in general so I guess my opinion is a moot point.

5. agreed, its just unfair.

wanna be a pro bodybuilder? well you either better be juicing or have the genes of a fuckin silverback gorilla.

6. ^ pretty much, and 40Lbs of muscle drop usually after stopping for a few months.

It's horrible, and I've seen a few guys blow up recently at my gym, and I have seen some older guys come down over the last few months. Few old pro wrestlers and what not.

7. hahaha i see your point in my world i said the workout itself not on how long it takes to achieve the goal of course that way makes sense...sorry for the confusion

8. #48 HighHaze, Mar 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2009
    yea you still have to work out hard on steroids.....but even so, its EASIER to work out HARDER on steroids. increased testosterone AND strength = more weight.

another reason why i woudlnt do steroids....wont drop like that naturally.

its gonna be obvious when ur 200lbs. and the next weeks you are 160 then the whole world will know ur juicin

but such drastic weight fluctuations are unhealthy

9. Just like any other drug, you slowly come down off of it, and you can keep about 20 of those pounds if you use less and less and continue to build muscle for the future.

Still, you'll lose inches off your back, arms, and legs no matter what.

10. i think they should make a sport where the only rule is you are requiried to be juiced 24/7 and smoking meth is optional, then just release a 1000 of those crazy motherfuckers into the colosium let loose a few bulls and lions, and the last man standing wins peanut sized balls back haha maybe ill make a thread about this.:D

11. gotcha, thanks for informing.
    lol stupid

12. I think they should use roids.. It helps us run faste jump higher and throw better... and they should smoke weed! it would make the Olimpics a HOLE lot better

13. I take creatine lol. (I know its not a steroid)

14. #54 Super Greens, Mar 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2009
    Fuck that...anybody can do steroids and get big and strong. Takes a true athlete to take time and their own energy, not just the steroids. It also shows heart. Steroid users are just taking the easy weigh out. Plus, steroids do lots of bad things to your heart and hormones and shit. Its just a nasty drug////

+ who wants some shrunk up balls

15. I probably wouldn't. Granted, I might be marginalized a bit in history because they have these big juicers all around. But if I'm good enough, and deserve it, I'll still be appreciated and remembered.

Plus, I've always been one of those "winning isn't everything" guys even though I'm highly competitive. I hate to lose, and it pisses me off when I do, but it's also one of those rare things that I can let go of now in sports or video games.

There might be a gray area about using other stuff that doesn't directly effect muscle gain. Like pain killers or uppers. I mean I wouldn't want to go out on the football field all methed up or whatever, but as far as working out was concerned. Intensity during the game isn't a problem, but getting excited about practice in high school football was hard. I remember the coaches kept telling us we had to run into people during practice. Ugh. You have no idea how much it sucks to try and slam into someone 150 pounds heavier than you are and having to either knock them away or keep them busy. I remember we had this one fuck who had to weigh a good 400 pounds. It was like having to move a bunch of those cement bags around every time you touched him because his fat was so god damned heavy. Besides tearing a muscle and having some heart issues, he was probably the main reason I quit. lol.

I'd probably also want to smoke pot. lol.

16. haha thats the craziest idea ever dude i would pay to see that

17. wow dude your rite. i forgot all about heart lol. i take back what i said

18. Im good

I like the size of my balls