Would You Suck Dick for Weed?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Shiva Blaster, Sep 29, 2013.

1. No. The amount I would need to smoke everyday to numb the psychological pain would cause me to die the first week of my unlimited supply.

2. I wouldn't do it only cause I can probably get one of those "I'm cute give me free weed" girls to suck someone's dick and ill just take a modest 20% finders fee. Cause 20% of unlimited equals unlimited

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Yes. (Bob Saget voice.) [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. yea np and i am not even gay and  unlimited weed is to awesome to pass up it's just a penis who gives a shit buck up and suck that shit dry no bigger then 5 inches though and i can never be aloud to be arrested for possession and remaining anonymous to everyone i know about the deal and ill do it np.

5. I've sucked dick for a lot less than weed, so ya this is a no brainer.

6. No

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. ...Is it a predetermined strain?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. nothing beats a perfect loophole...

9. Can I sell the weed to turn a profit and blanket my self loathing with cash?

I'll suck one. Has to be a pretty cock on a good looking guy. Spitting is likely though swallowing may occur if I feel like he deserves a treat. He has to be circumcised, that is a deal breaker.

10. #90 Captain_Jack, Oct 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2014
    I'd like to say no, but it probably depends on how much weed. I mean if we're talking like 5 grams, fuck no. But if we're talking 5,000 grams, yeah I could probably let my door swing the other way for half an hour

EDIT: I swear that post didn't say unlimited weed when I first read it. Maybe I'm going crazy. Yeah I'd do it for unlimited bud

Sent from four score and seven years ago

11. I immediately came to this thread to say no.

Doesn't matter the reason.
    No.

Oh, a guy is holding a gun to my mom's head?
    Still no.
    Part of God's plan then, so we'll both see each other in heaven, and the criminal would be punished.

Again, no.

12. i have an unlimited supply of weed..

so line up bitches.

13. #94 zeppelin390, Oct 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2014
    Would I?........Or how many times?

14. Sounds like it's a good deal, but I don't think I could get past my defenses to do it. 

15. My boyfriend is my dealer so erm. . Ya. Does that make me a pot whore?! Oh my god. . .

16. if i have to make eye contact
    yes
    if he has constant choking flatulence
    yes
    if he facef*cks me with the force of a semi
    yes
    if my grandmother was in a clockwork orange restraint chair 3 feet away
    yes
    if it was my grandfather
    ehhh... hmmm... lets just say id avoid family reunions 

17. I would say yes, but you said to completion, and I'd probably throw up while doing it and he would get too grossed out to finish so I wouldn't succeed and would have done it for nothing.

18. No fucking way... I'd muff dive for weed though....

19. The real question is, how big is the bag, and how good is the shit