Would you stop smoking weed for a girl?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by esauftw, Aug 10, 2012.

1. #21 iweartshirts, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    people change all the time bro, good or bad. when you compare yourself from the time that you were born to now you have changed immensely. you have learned so much, you have experienced so much, you have grown so much since then and hopefully you continue to as you venture through life.
    if you arent changing for the better every year then your life is stagnating and getting dull

why cant your girl smoke anymore? im saddened by this :(

edit: hooray for Camp Kill Yourself :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyVdotrNUAk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyVdotrNUAk[/ame]

2. People change, but don't let a girl change what you don't want to.

3. people change, if you havent changed is because you havent experienced enough yet.

4. Short answer: yes

not 'for' her but out of my own free will to bring the best of myself to the relationship

i like smoking alone best anyway, around people id rather be sober

5. Nope Deff not.. Wouldn't change me for anything except Fam if it came down to it.

6. No.

Mainly because I can't see myself ever fully quitting weed. Let alone because someone asked me to.

But I wouldn't quit for a girl. I'd compromise and maybe not smoke when I'm with her but I wouldn't quit.

7. I wouldn't stop for my mother and wouldn't stop for any girlfriend but I would stop for a daughter

8. My dads dad, smoked and so on. I won't stop to save my life. If i had 45 seconds of life left. I would so spend it rippin the bong.

9. Wait...what if said daughter asked you to stop, at all...?
    - and what if the reasons she stated were on account of propaganda she'd got from school/other parents/friends?
    Or like "It's wrong because it's illegal".
    I mean when we have a child I expect our usage will be significantly less on account of wanting to experience life with a child...but, yeah I don't know if I could handle *not* trying to educate if this situation were to occur.

Of course, if you were a no-life pothead that wouldn't spend any time with your child un-stoned, I could see the childs concern being legitimate.

10. Hell no. She either accepts it, or gtfo bitch

11. [quote name='"RandomThoughts"']

Wait...what if said daughter asked you to stop, at all...?
    - and what if the reasons she stated were on account of propaganda she'd got from school/other parents/friends?
    Or like "It's wrong because it's illegal".
    I mean when we have a child I expect our usage will be significantly less on account of wanting to experience life with a child...but, yeah I don't know if I could handle *not* trying to educate if this situation were to occur.

Of course, if you were a no-life pothead that wouldn't spend any time with your child un-stoned, I could see the childs concern being legitimate.[/quote]

Im not a parent but if I was i'd try keeping my habit secret until they're fully capable to comprehend the experience. I grew up with a functioning alcoholic mother who I almost seen drunk more than sober during middleschool - highschool. I want nothing close to that for my children. If that means laying low or full on stopping using marijuana even though I shouldnt have to, I would.

Not saying parents are bad if they smoke just saying personally, I can barely function when im stoned and don't want to influence behavior or any kind of drug use before they're old enough.

If I was a medical user it would be a hell of a lot different though, but im purely recreational besides some mild insomnia :smoke:

12. It depends on the circumstances, I wouldnt stop completely, no one should make you stop anything you want to do. Just find the cool stoner chicks and forget about the snobs :D :smoke:

13. The woman that can manage to talk me into not smoking, is the woman that will have my bebes.

14. Not for a girl I'm not serious about, but if we love each other and she's got a problem with it, I'll quit. I can always start again later, weed is easier to come by than a person you care about.

"I love weed. I love it! But not as much as I love pussy. The end."

15. agree with PassTheGrass-

if i didnt quit for my mom years back, im sure not gonna quit for some girl. If she doesnt accept you and your beliefs she isnt really accepting you...

You should try to find someone you can share your culture with, not someone you have to hide or give up a part of yourself

16. i agree, however i have to add one thing: i think it depends on your relationship with mary... are you enjoying her to help open your eyes or are you using her to escape your shitty reality?

i get high to open my eyes and have new experiences, id like to share these experiences with my SO i think it is one of the most romantic things you can do

17. What if you dump the love of your life so you can smoke weed then you build up a tolerance that no T-break can fix.

You done fucked yourself, son.

18. Yeah, if smoking a harmless plant is a deal breaker then she probably wasn't really that into you.

Unless she wanted you to slow down or stop for the kids' sake.

19. If you have to give up ANYTHING for a girl besides things like.. Selling your car for a minivan then you're stupid.