Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would you still smoke , if ............ ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Johnywilks, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Would you still smoke weed , if all you had access to was schwag and mids ? ​

These days it seems the only bud I can get my hands on is either schwag/mids , I cant remember the last time I saw a trichome on some bud.
    The highs are always weak and I always end up with an extremely bad headache while coming down. Doesn't seem worth it.

Fair enough , if the mids/schwag was cheaper , then it could be used for edibles etc.In my area it doesn't matter if the bud is dank or schwag its all one set price.

So would you still smoke ??​

2. Nope b/c all my money would end up going to tylenols... Btw this post makes me sad :(

3. Yes, but it would be more of an occasional burn an oz of mids in a day kind of thing like once every couple months.