Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would you still smoke if....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mikesu58, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Would you still smoke if only mids existed? There was no dank weed, only mid-quality herb. Lol I can't even answer this question...tough choice

2. First world problems...

Yes, I would. It would be like back in the mid 1900's. That's all they had, yet there were still stoners. :p

You'd have to make lots of concentrates :D

3. Yeah, Better than nothing. With weed I don't only like the feeling from smoking it but I enjoy the more subtle things about it. The smell, breaking it up, lighting it, smoking it. You can cook with it. Endless possibilities! it's fun experimenting. For the feeling though theres still unmentionable haha.
    Btw, 100th POST FTW

4. course, id be rollin fatties all day

5. you can still make dank hash with mids

6. As long as vaporizers exist in this crazy no good weed world your talking about, then fuck yes! Even if they didn't though, there would be no question.

7. Did it before ill do it agian

8. I smoke mostly mids now. Buy some dank for special treat.

9. [quote name='"Ingjr"']I smoke mostly mids now. Buy some dank for special treat.[/quote]

Same here...$20 for 1 blunt worth is ridiculous

10. Mids for the low, but fire for the HIGH..

Would the prices be as what topshelf is now? Since mids would technically be considered dank..
    Mids at 15-20 a gram, fuck that.
    Go broke so quick

11. Well if that was the case then mids would be considered "dank"(ohh gawd I hate that word) since it was the highest quality bud.

12. [quote name='"Dr fumbles"']Well if that was the case then mids would be considered "dank"(ohh gawd I hate that word) since it was the highest quality bud.[/quote]

Why do you hate that word?

13. My first reaction is NO WAY!!
    I'm so used to toking dank with a vaporizer I notice it BIG TIME how much of a difference the high is when I use mids. It gives me headaches, couch-lock and the high just doesn't feel as good.

If this crazy world actually existed where there was only mids, then yeah, I'd go ahead and get used to it. It'd probably just make edibles only.

14. #15 Dr fumbles, Nov 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2012
    Because it sounds ignorant when you hear people say it. Especially when people say "damn n1gga that shit dank as fuck". But it goes the same when people use the word kush to describe the quality of their marijuana.

15. ^^ What word do you prefer when referring to high quality herb?

16. [quote name='"Dr fumbles"']

Because it sounds ignorant when you hear people say it. Especially when people say "damn n1gga that shit dank as fuck". But it goes the same when people use the word kush to describe the quality of their marijuana.[/quote]

Sounds more like you hate ignorant people who use terms incorrectly ;)

17. I normally don't. None of the people I deal with sell anything other than high quality. But if I have to specify I just say high grade. It sounds normal and not like some ignorant street slang. if you want to say dank or fire they are the least ignorant and not as bad as chronic, loud, kush or whatever other dumb slang people use.

18. Thats pretty accurate. But when all you hear are ignorant people using the word that becomes what it is associated with. But I know what you mean I have heard people use the word dank and it didn't sound that bad

19. yup but only until I could develop a better strain/growing conditions.