Would You Smoke With A Muslim? Question To Rasta Hindu Athiest Christian And Jews

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Cholo_new, May 24, 2013.

1. I would smoke with anyone I don't care haha. 

It's a plant, it's made from whatever God you want to believe in. I think religions don't want you to smoke it because it can mess with things like meditation and such that tap you into your mind and spirit. I believe it has a time and place, but probably not during a spiritual session. 

2. Dude yesss, Muslims have succchhhhh dank weed! I would smoke with anyone as long as they weren't intolerant of others, I don't like people 

Hmm thats true, cannabis can act as a gateway for spirits, referring to Ancient Chinese and Middle Eastern beliefs... since spirits do not live in our space, time, and dimension... could Mary J be a kind of portal for spirits of wisdom, guidance, deception and dillusion?

4. I'm down to smoke with whoever. I've smoked with a Muslim many times.

5. Back in hs, I had the most misfit group of people ever. We had a kid from Morocco who was a Muslim, we had a German kid, we had a kid born in fucking Antartica because his parents were scientists studying penguins, we had two Serbian brother and sisters, along with a ton of other kids and they all smoked with us. We always had deep ass conversations about different cultures/ religions/ politics. The Antartica kid was actually pretty awesome, he was amazed at almost everything, because he had never seen half of it before, since his parents had been there from his birth to age 15. So, I'll smoke with anybody and everybody as long as they just don't get stupid high where I have to babysit their ass.    

6. I don't think it can act that way, there are herbal unmentionables that do that. It can awaken you to reality but beyond that I don't believe it can unlock spirituality in the way the others can. When it comes to mental control being under the influence of it makes it much more difficult. It has it's place, there are much more potent things to touch into true human spirituality, but it does have a place to awaken the mind to our true nature. 

haha nice.

to answer the question, i'm not sure. i try to stay away from all religious types.