Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would you smoke weed if it were the law?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by infiniteawesome, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Say things were reversed, would you smoke weed if you were required to? Say once in the morning and in the evening at least, would you do it? Would you not? Why?

2. No I would stop. I hate weed. I'm just trying to be rebellious :smoke:

3. I would smoke it still but I would join the "legalize not smoking" movement.

4. I dont think so, because i would most likely get tired of the taste and feeling...... maybe

5. #5 stickybuds420, Apr 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2011
    Yes. I dont care about weed laws. im gonna do what im gonna do. i smoke a couple grams a day and weeds illegal and i would still smoke a couple grams a day if it were legal or required.

6. Im not sure if I fully understand the question... if what were reversed?

7. Yes, but like someone said earlier, I would probably get tired of it.

8. If instead of there being a prohibition on marijuana, say it were required of you by law to smoke marijuana every day, at least twice, would you do it?

9. I wouldn't smoke at the designated times I'd smoke as I like as I do now

10. I smoke morning and nighttime. So i wouldnt care... it wouldnt bother me. Unless it got to a point where there holding guns to your head unless you smoke weed... And If for some reason you dont want to smoek, ya might get killed... Thats kinda retarted. But yeah Id smoke even if i was required to.

11. Grape drank!@@

12. No, because I think that it's wrong to force people to do something that they might not like.

13. I would smoke enough weed where I die

brb smoking 20,000 joints in 5 minutes

14. That would be like requiring everyone to take multivitamins. Like Health and saftey is following your every move. It would be near impossible to enforce. However, asking that question on a weed forum is kind of like asking a fat guy if he likes cake.
    I dont think anyone smokes purely to be rebellious, or to purposely break the law. It is an enjoyable past time that is prohibited by law because of political and racial motivations.

15. what if this post was never made?
    would my life or the world i live in be affected?

16. If I felt like it , do what I want law or not