Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would you smoke this regularly?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TwztedElegance, May 26, 2010.

1. #61 TwztedElegance, May 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2010
    I'm just here for 2 months man, then back to Canada.. don't think that's enough time to get into the growing scene properly :( I would love to smoke better stuff but so far i've been out of luck finding anything. i'd have to travel way up north to get some really good bud easily. hopefully i find some decent hash soon. the guy everyone buys this weed off also sells charas which is hand-rolled hash or something like that, think that'll be better?

2. Oh I'd tough it out then...two months fuck it dude take the T break then smoke the dankness when you get back and get blitzzzzed. That's what I'd do.

3. don't worry bro. i've gotten bud like that a bunch of times in my life. some tokers are just snobs when it comes to weed. make the best of it, smoke some Ls and when you go back to canada you will be smoking the ill shit.

4. Nothin snobby about wanting to be thoroughly satisfied with something you spend your hard earned money on.

5. its definatly shcwag and i have never really smoked schwag, but i mean for 10 bucks its not bad, but i much rather smoke dank or atleast mids

6. Man just clean it real good and smoke away. I think a lot of these guys that are saying they'd never smoke anything like that have never been in a situation where that was all they could get.

Like I said we used to get stuff just like that in Montana, we just broke it up, picked out the stems, put it in a shoebox, tilt the shoebox and use a credit card or drivers license to sift through it and all the seeds would roll to the bottom. Then bag it back up and you got a bag you can smoke out of without having to pick through it every time. We'd just do lots of bong loads or fat J's. If you're smoking it and it's getting you high, then there's no downside. That is a pretty good deal for ten buck looks like.

7. I'd smoke it, although with schwag like that I'd rather roll it up into a blunt than smoke it out of pipe. If you can get that charas stuff go for it.

8. #68 TwztedElegance, May 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2010
    yeah, ofcourse i would rather smoke better stuff man but it's hard to find well-grown stuff here. its all stuff farmers grow in the wild in bulk and don't really care about quality. oh well i guess i'll just keep searching for better weed/hash while finishing this stuff up with some friends lol. i'm going to go buy some of that charas sometime this week.

i personally didn't find it as bad as all you guys are saying though haha. sure, looks bad but it wasn't too harsh and 2 bowls got me decently high. ofcourse i haven't smoked a lot of high grade stuff but since i don't have a choice this is better than nothing.

yeah, that's pretty much what i'm doing. it's definitely been getting all my friends pretty nicely high, and since they don't know the difference they all think it's really good stuff hahaha

this weed is fckn cheap here bro. it's not like i'm paying for good weed and getting this shit in return.

9. Snobs? I think you'd be hard pressed to find someone jumping up and down to smoke something that looks like dried shit with a few twigs thrown in. With that said, I smoke mids the majority of the time(unless I feel like spending the extra cash on dank).

I'd just take a T-break and toke up when you get back home.

10. I have...I just take a t break till the good shit comes back...then I get blitzed. I've gone like six months with no weed because there was only schwag around. Decent mids...or nuggs for me...schwag...is the equivalent of throwing my money away in my opinion.

11. but it's barely any money man. i mean i got like a shitload of that stuff for $10-15. i'm on summer break right now so i definitely am not gonna quit smoking (especially since this stuff gets everyone i know high too, no headaches and all that shit).. when i'm back in canada i won't be smoking too often coz of school and stuff so i'll be able to splurge on some good stuff

hopefully the hash i get is decent quality.

12. why dont you just make honey oil

13. I second this.

14. isn't that relatively hard? i don't wanna put in too much effort if this stuff is gonna get me high anyway, its just for a while :eek:

15. but what kinda bud do you thing the hash came from? :p

16. uh not really. i suck at shit and i could make that stuff if i had my own place and shit.
    or you could make Cannabutter which is SUPER easy. just need a kitchen and you pretty much got everything you need.
    anyways, jus stop smoking it and make edibles, butter, or honey oil. its better and will get you higher.

17. haha that cannabutter stuff looks pretty good man, maybe i can just make a shitload of that and eat the butter lmao. but wouldn't it be gross cooking weed like that and eating it?

18. wow that is just aweful. really makes me appreciate mids more. but like people have said, you actually have a pretty good deal there if you put it in some cannabutter or make some qwiso.

edit: canna oil is better actually

19. Fuck no, I might cook that up in some pot brownies.

20. Sorry to sound like an asshole, (Im not trying to good job on smoking weed that gives you some respect in my book if that matters at all) but thats GROSS. Nice deal on 10$ but honestly i wouldnt let my lungs have to inhale that :(