would you smoke this joint?

Discussion in 'General' started by jakeandbake, Feb 26, 2008.

1. EDIT: This was about american flag papers, if you scroll down you will see they are already made.

ive been pretty fed up with humanity lately.
    or at least where america is going

and i thought.... theres a joint paper out there for about anything.
    well why in the hell arent there american flag papers?

nothing would be more satisfying to me than to be able to burn the flag every time i light up. its not americans i have the problem with. its the false image our government puts out to justify the terrible things it does. they exploit our emotions and tell us patriotism is supporting america no matter what

doesnt that cast out all possibility of us doing anything wrong? i thought nobody was perfect. nevermind that though, they tell you to obey, do it.
    dont question or it will be a major inconvenience to you and you will be shunned by the followers.

what the fuck is so wrong with people that we cant even begin to wonder if we are doing something wrong, and moreso, that its intentional and has nothing to do with what we want.

wake up. wake up. just fucking wake up.

i cant be the only person in the united states that feels the hurt of the world.
    i dont cry often, rarely ever. three times in the four years i was in high school, and two of them funerals(one for a friend that was lost in the war)

i just dont cry over petty things. end of story.

but just trying to take in all the bad things happening, ignorance, and fear of change almost immediately brings tears to my eyes.
    i cant just put up with this, it hurts deeper than a best friend sleeping with a girlfriend. its selfishness and just pure lack of heart.

i cant even collect my thoughts when i get on this subject, its just too overwhelming. haha, i usually go on a rant(like this one)
    i wasnt planning on putting more than the flag idea.

but whatever, if you even read it all, thank you.

and seriously... i want my flag papers by tomorrow

2. The internet is awake.
    The real world is asleep.
    This is not the way to wake them.
    You must act.

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. johnny is awake
    your mom is alseep
    this is not the way to take her
    johnny must act

5. im more than aware of that, im just to hear others with common belief.

i act every day. i actually met up with and became friends with the three kids that walked all the way across the country last summer. i encourage people to. but all i get is strange looks.

and to anyone interested, there is a large protest in dc march 12 and they have a lot to do with it.

heres the site http://www.ourspringbreak.org/

6. burning american flags is against the law

7. haha, thank you sky dog for pointing out my inability to search.

8. maybe im wrong, but i was pretty sure that the right to burn a flag ended up getting protected after a lot of debate. either way, its silly to suggest people cant make a statement against their government in non verbal form.
    and if it is or someday becomes illegal, id fucking hope they put something in place saying that we cant burn other countries flags or speak against their policy.

hypocracy, not democracy, is the law of our land

9. Uh, I don' think the creators of the rolling papers even realized that literally burning pictures of flags might not be "patriotic" as the package describes.Lol.

10. Regardless, i would never burn any symbol of this Great Land in spite of its flaws.

Merely in the novelty of a colored paper. Not its meaning.

It may look fucked but so is power. For to live so free, that there is still a vast majority of the population who feel nothing is wrong makes this country so great.

Sure shit gets tough and things look fucked but look at some other countries. They may be great, but dont have some of the luxuries we have. Mainly being POWER.

Power to drive to Cali
    Power to sue your own govt, need it be
    Power to apply for finacial aid
    Power to gain a better education than any politician
    Power to not join the military

Power to live without constant fear.

Theres my rant. I realize some people, like myself, become more informed than for my own good. If youre always looking at the darkside, whens it gunna get sunny??

11. Man you sound really depressed about this. Yoiu sound like you hate America so much. I hate to see you so depressed about being an American, ill tell you what, you message me and i'll buy you a one way ( no joke) ticket to any other country in the world. All you have to do is denounce your citizenship, then finally you'll be free of all the tyranny and oppression, hallelujah and amen

12. well you seem pretty angst-ridden about something...but to answer your question yes, i would smoke any joint, and those are cool papes i want some;)