Would you smoke outta this?

Discussion in 'General' started by Butter, Jun 14, 2005.

1. http://shop.grasscity.com/shop/grasscity/2070.html?id=TnmvxYAe

i dont know why its even in there... well i guess for all the ladies who want to take one to the mouth or i guess some of you guys.....

i was laughing so hard when i saw this i got cramps..

and i guess when your done smoking it you can find other ways to have fun with it....

2. lol!
    ya the ladies can have real fun with that little "toy" there.
    lol

Well I've smoked outa penis pipes before and they always seem to work.
    That one looks like it will really hit hard. I can't tell by the picture how big the "tube" running to the mouth piece is--but it looks pretty big, so I'd think it would rip pretty hardcore (no puns intended...LOL!)

3. hahaha kill two birds with one stone with that there pipe

4. i already "laughed" over this once. even then i didn't really laugh. yes...it's a penis pipe. let's all giggle. in fact, let's go order a chicken breast somewhere and giggle when we say the word "breast."

hell, while i'm at it...VAGINA. i bet you're dying now.

5. haha that thing looks like it would smoke pretty good but i think that it would be really weird smoking it

6. yeah sure, why not? glass is glass

7. Yeah, Looks like it would hit pretty big.

8. i wouldn't buy it for myself or someone else, but if i was at somebody house and they where like you wanna hit this? i'd be like sure, i mean its jsut a pipe

9. if a girl owned that bong i would be hesistant in its usage

10. haha smell the tip before u put it n ur mouth :eek:

11. I agree.

12. maybe if you considered the fact why i thought it was funny... its funny cause i had a bong and i had a friend who always wanted to smoke outta it and it was pissing me off one day and i asked him if he likes smoking glass dick.. and a dumbass he is 10 mins later says i wanna smoke some glass dick... so it was ironic that i saw this.. and i know this doesnt make it any more humorous to you or anyone else because you werent there

and i dont know why you try to be some fucking mature person, cause really you just act like a fucking dick, maybe cause your a fucking pussy off the internet and get your ass whooped all the time? or maybe your one of those fucking hermits who have nothing better to do in life then get on the internet and take a thread that was suppose to be for humor and obviously exagerated and act like a dick.

theres a big difference between being mature and acting like a dick

13. Yeah man that guys just a dick, he's always hating on other people.

14. i also hate people who take things serious.

15. hehe, I wish more people could realize this.

16. Na even if i could blaze outta that thing i wouldnt just cause if i had a friend (who wasnt a girl) with that kinda piece i'd slap him silly and go roll a J instead, it saves my dignity for the day.

17. You are one of those types of people. The type who acted like they were 30 when they were 9. Its so sad that you have to be such a fucking prick dude. I feel so bad for you that you are always angry at people. You think you're better than everyone else, and for that, I pity you most. I hope to God you aren't anything like this in real life, or you'd be very lonely. A penis pipe is funny, its a great idea actually. I don't think it was ment to be a "mature" piece.

18. HAAAAAAAAaaaaahahahahaaa heh he heh he typed vagina in caps. VAGINA. haha!

19. You guys just need to hang around GC more and you'll see that's just sirseedymcseed. He's a bit sarcastic and a bit pessimistic but everybodys got their own quirks. Just be cool, cause getting heated about it just makes the situation worse. ;)

And I'm not sure I would feel comfortable holding that pipe. The only balls my hand's grabbing are my own.

20. thats what im talking about. VAGINA teehee:smoke:
    anyway yeah about the pipe. Id have no serious problem toking from it.
    I showed my gf, and she gave me this look--as If I asked her to have a threesome with the damn thing! silly girl, I love her, and wont hold it against her if she doesnt want to smoke the penis. :p