Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would you smoke moldy weed if its all you had?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by pauly1974, Dec 2, 2012.

1. I have besides hacking up a lung it never bothered me,well the taste sucked too, we all know what desperate times call for!

2. depends on how much mold if its completly covered no but if it had like one tiny tiny spot i might more likly make hash tho

3. Hash still tastes like shit,makes you hack less and you don't have to smoke as much

4. you dont have to smoke nearly as much and there are some types of mold that can kill you i think with even just simple iso hash the alcohol should kill most if not all the mold

5. I'm not that desperate to smoke moldy weed. I've never seen moldy weed.

6. OP I just seen you on that other moldy weed thread........

cmon man just dont smoke moldy weed its a no go

7. Whats with all this moldy weed? I've never seen any myself

8. If you grow outdoors and your plants are not able to be checked often the mold can be a problem at the end of the year.

9. Nope, I wouldn't. Not any more than I would eat moldy bread. :p

10. Cook with it?

[quote name='"Elechronic"']"What do you think Sarge, do you think this is paraphernalia?" "Well, it does say 'weed loading surface' on it."

11. Op? Original poster? No I don't have to smoke it now that I know how to make hash.

12. Taste like shit and most likely not any safer than smoking it

13. I wouldn't want to send mold particles into my lungs, but that's just me.

14. Make bho or do 1 or 2 iSo washes

15. Idk dude... It all depends on a bunch of shit. If it was just a tiny spot of mold, on dank, with a bong I may have to take the chance. But I dont know Ive never been in that situation.

16. No I would not

17. No way..last time i did i got pneumonia and ended up in the hospital

18. totally worth it

19. Would i smoke mould.............. fuck no.

20. Same here. How long would you have to keep a nug for it to get moldy anyways???