Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would you smoke it ???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HighFoSho, Dec 28, 2013.

1. So today after work, I had stopped by a tire store, hopped out, started to walk inside, looked down, and what do I see ? It's one of those little mini zip locks, that holds like a g... sometimes 1.5 g's depending on density. Scooped it up, put in my back pocket

Now, I see these empty mini ziplocks all over the place.... but they are always empty.
    Not this time :) This one had 5 little green nugs in it :) Granted, they were flat as shit, from being run over, but anyway.

So I open it up and smell it... Holy shit ! That's some dank !  :) Way better than my last couple batches :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Now, I get home, and told my new roomie about this, and he was like, "Bro ! Your crazy to smoke that ! That shit could be laced" ! I was like, "WTF" ? Well alright, it could be laced.... OR, it could be totally fine, then right before I take the first hit, I have a massive brain aneurism and die anyway ! :) LOL

So then he says, "What if its a setup" ? I was like, "Bra, are you serious" ? I promise you if the cops are trying to set somebody up for drug possession, it would not be, Me, for a gram of fucking weed" :)

If I were some kind of fucked up gang member, they might try that with a pound of coke, or meth ?

Anyway, I think I'm just paranoid enough, to keep myself out of trouble, most of the time. And I saw this as a 99.999% chance, some poor bastid had his sack fall out of his pocket :( And if I didn't find it and smoke it, somebody else probably would....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But hells yea, I'm fixing to smoke that dank right now ;)

Ha ! I should tell my roomie...... then about 5 minutes later, start acting like I can't breathe ;) LOL

Would you guys smoke it ?

2. Look it over, if it looks like real bud & nothing funky about it, smells the same, ect, then I'd go for it bro. But there's always a risk involved. I'd so play a trick on your roomie too haha.

3. Prank your roomie, and TELL US ALL ABOUT IT. Make it good.  :smoke: 

4. hmm, I've never smoked weed I've "found" outside. Most I found was a dried up nug next to this chill spot everyone hung out  during hs. I smoked it. Did NOT get me high, most likely shitty weed, idk it was a while ago.

5. Suggestion- take a tiny piece of the weed and put it on your tongue. Does it taste like weed, or the bottom of a test tube? If it tastes like weed, light it up. :smoke:

Granny

6. As long as it looks like it hasn't been saturated with a liquid or doesn't appear to have a weird smell. More than likely someone was reaching in there pocket for their keys and it fell out or something. Smoke it up

7. [quote name="HighFoSho" post="19240942" timestamp="1388212169"]So today after work, I had stopped by a tire store, hopped out, started to walk inside, looked down, and what do I see ? It's one of those little mini zip locks, that holds like a g... sometimes 1.5 g's depending on density. Scooped it up, put in my back pocketNow, I see these empty mini ziplocks all over the place.... but they are always empty.Not this time :) This one had 5 little green nugs in it :) Granted, they were flat as shit, from being run over, but anyway.So I open it up and smell it... Holy shit ! That's some dank ! :) Way better than my last couple batches :)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Now, I get home, and told my new roomie about this, and he was like, "Bro ! Your crazy to smoke that ! That shit could be laced" ! I was like, "WTF" ? Well alright, it could be laced.... OR, it could be totally fine, then right before I take the first hit, I have a massive brain aneurism and die anyway ! :) LOLSo then he says, "What if its a setup" ? I was like, "Bra, are you serious" ? I promise you if the cops are trying to set somebody up for drug possession, it would not be, Me, for a gram of fucking weed" :)If I were some kind of fucked up gang member, they might try that with a pound of coke, or meth ?Anyway, I think I'm just paranoid enough, to keep myself out of trouble, most of the time. And I saw this as a 99.999% chance, some poor bastid had his sack fall out of his pocket :( And if I didn't find it and smoke it, somebody else probably would....~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~But hells yea, I'm fixing to smoke that dank right now ;)Ha ! I should tell my roomie...... then about 5 minutes later, start acting like I can't breathe ;) LOLWould you guys smoke it ?[/quote]Bruh I found a dime bag on Black Friday haha. It was some killa. About as good as the usual batches. Inspect it, I used my magnifying light I already use. Make sure it looks legit. Smoke that shit and report back

8.  LOL Right on :)

Thanks guys. Well, I really wanted to mess with my roomie, but he took off....
    So I chopped that shit up, and it acted exactly like all the dank I've handled in the last few decades ;) LOL Smoked it, Bam ! Yea' buddies ;) That was top shelf shit right there. I could see somebody paying $20 for weed like that, by the gram, around these parts. 

No wait ! My vision is getting blurry, I'm getting wobbly......... Then again, its almost midnight, been up 18 hrs, high as fawk ;) And I'm fixing to hammer some silk chocolate soy milk, and sleep like an ef'ing brick :)

Peace.

9. Very nice

I've found little dime bags that kids have dropped at a known smoke spot before... Usually smokes just fine to me

10. Like granny says try a small bit on your tounge, most unmentionales have a distinct taste (potent chemicals) if all you can taste is herb then smoke up!

11. You have any left? Shoulda took a pic and uploaded so we can see it. :smoke: :smoking:

I've never found weed on the ground in random public places, and probably wouldn't smoke it if I found it. My friend has found weed a few times and smoked it each time... so it's not dangerous if you can identify that it's just weed. :bongin:

Glad you burned it and had a good time. :metal:

12. id smoke it and NO ONE LACES WEED there selling the only laced weed would be in a blunt or joint you dont put the shit on the weed in the bag lol u sprinkle it on the blunt

13. 10/10 would smoke. but yea, smoke a tiny bit first and see how it is.