Would...You...Smoke It?! (also What would you rather smoke)

Discussion in 'General' started by phiegnux, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Alllllrighty GC town's people. I have no clue how this popped into my head but i think ive come up with a rather interesting game-type thread.

Here's how it works: a scenario is presented by a poster. The scenario must represent a situation involving weed (or other drugs, why not) and certain circumstances to smoking it, wether it be the type of substance smoked, the location, etc (be creative). Also, you can present a scenario with two or more things available to smoke. The question to the scenario must be either "Would you smoke it?" or "What would you rather smoke?" The next poster answers and gives an explanation as to why. Ill start with an example scenario (which is to be answered by the next poster) after that the game is on!

+rep is to be given to scenarios thought to be creative or funny by other posters. you can be that if yours is a good one, you'll get rep from me.

OK. The whole town is dry minus one hookup consisting of schwagg for $15/8th $30/quad. The weed consists in weight primarily of large stems, lots of seeds, minimul buds and shake. youd also have to drive 10 miles to meet your hookup. On the other hand, you, in the comfort of you're home, happen to have a nice colleciton of glass pieces that are quite resiny and available to clean.

So what would you rather smoke, the schwagg or the resin in your pipes?

Let the game begin.

2. Ugh, I hate to say it, but the resin in my pipe, I hate schwagg, gives me migraines.

Here's mine. You have a dog that just peed on the floor, but you don't know. You accidently drop your jar of weed, and out it spills onto the spot the dog peed (which is still obviously wet). No other hookups are available, and other than the weed you just spilled, you're dry. Would you smoke it?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nah, i'm not a crackie.

You and your friend are standing on a toilet in the women's bathroom at a college campus. They both start playing battleshits and your friend spills the dank into the toilet.

Would you smoke it?

4. nice we have a player.

man...i did actually have to think about that for a while there whiskey. i gotta say id smoke it, i would test the waters first with that bowl before getting blitzed off dog piss weed. id take a few hits and see if the piss is even noticable (like a nastey vegitable in a casarole). id smoke it cause if i have weed, and if it turned out to be wet becasue of a spilled drink, its goin in the bowl.

+rep whiskey for makin me gag.

• Like Like x 1
  5. So your buddy JUST got back from Amsterdam. He brought some awesome stuff called "butt hash." It's supposed to be the BEST hash EVER. Period. One rip and you are shot to the moon.

As you put it in the pipe, he tells you how it got it's infamous name "butt hash..." when he got to the airport, he shoved it up his asshole, and when he got on the airplane he had to dig it out with his bare fingers, accidently ripping the bag open...

Would you smoke it?
    True story btw

6. rofl true story for real?

i would NOT smoke it..i would never touch ANYTHING that came outta some1s backside..throw away ur pipe

so..you are all out of weed..all of a sudden you meet this nasty old lady with the best dank uve ever seen..some crazy shit..and she is willing to give it to u for free..if you pleasure her..would u do it for weed?

lol kinda messed up:rolleyes:

7. If it was Lindsay Wagner.. yes.
    [​IMG]

8. kind of a real story... except he swallowed the hash, puked it back up, and didn't tell me till after I smoked it. :eek:

9. #9 PiffSmoker, Jan 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2009
    Lol. The dog piss one was kind of funny.

Here's the situation: You get some major dank weed from your connection, say, 5 ounces of it. Your mom finds it and tells you that you have a choice; smoke all the weed after she pisses on it, or smoke a carton on cigarettes. Take your choice. =)

10. There's always QWISO...

11. that dude was digesting hash?!
    wtf

anyway i definitely would not take anything that came out of anyones ass.

unfortunately ive snorted enough coke im sure that some of it was at one time packed in a condom and crammed up somebody's ass.

i just hope it was lindsay wagner hahahah:D

ANYWAY.

piffsmoker dude the games called smoke not eat. so i'll just switch out those words and i say i would smoke a carton of nonpiss cigarettes than five oz of piss weed. even if piss did contaminate my stash of 5 oz, id dry it out and make hash..i think that would work.. i dunno id find a guinea fiend to try it first

OK so choose your own adventure here. your chillin with a few people and one or two are just idiots after a good sesh. your trying to keep your cool but shit these kids are idiots. anyway one kids packing a grav bong in the sink. the motherfucker drops a bunch of buds like an eighth i mean how the fuck?!
    anyway he's all like dudes dude fuck!! i dropped my stash!! you roll your eyes:rolleyes: cause hes an idiot.
    AND THEN he fucking joins the group again with a baggie in his hand with like these brown crispy char nugs and he's all like you guys wanna match?!

(true story. at this point my reaction was :mad:WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS KID?! i just look at him and raised voice WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU and then everybody else laughed it up and he was just standing there. felt kinda bad but i mean cmon dude)

anyway what would you have done?

12. not following.

13. as in making hash with the soiled bud

14. since was skipped i'll do this one

i'll eat the weed.....its called "cannabutter" ;)

you dropped your weed deep in the sand :(. smoke it or leave it?

15. SMOKE that shit!

16. Pick out the sand and smoke it.

You're walking down the street and some crazy homeless dude comes up to you. He hands you like five joints. Do you smoke it?

17. Hell yeah I'll smoke it.

You walk outside, and all of a sudden, everything around you dies. You see a lit blunt on the ground in front of you. Do you smoke it?

18. You find a new dealer who has the dankest weed possible. He lives a few doors down and makes deliveries. When he shows up he is one of the fattest mofos you've seen. He takes the bud out of one of his rolls and hands it to you as sample. Do you smoke it?