Would you smoke canabis leaf cigs?

Discussion in 'General' started by 93TheHitStick, May 12, 2011.

1. If I want just a buzz ill smoke less... no need for leaves

2. Thats great if you have bud. I doubt many people would choose leaves over bud. But at the same time this is a cool idea for if you grow. We have had like garbage bags full of trim. And i always just tossed them because i figured they were useless. Now i kinda have proof that they aren't so worthless. So if someone was in the middle of a grow and had no bud this would be worth it. And yea i know qwiso would be a better use of leaves but i always fuck up when i make qwiso and can never scrape it. Plus that would be a lot of alcohol and would take forever to dry. So this is cool if you are dry.

3. Yea you guys dont get it. If you grow a plant and pull it you end up with: Bud, sugar leaves, fan leaves, stems and one long ass stalk. Now if you decided to make use of the whole plant instead of wasting it because all growers know, No plant should be wasted under any circumstances (but cops are an exception). After the bud is i smoke the bud then the sugar leaves then the fan leaves then the stems. i never smoked the stalk though haha.

Yeah man its awesome man. cypress hill and the doors

4. Leaves just give headaches. I'd rather just smoke the bud out of my glass pipe.