Would you sell your soul to the Devil?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jayman90, May 1, 2009.

1. Hypothetically:
    There you are walking down the street when suddenly the Devil explodes out of the pavemant and says "hey what's up man, I'll grant you ANY wish if you sell me your soul [whatever you consider that to be]"
    Would you do it?

I think I would. For anything you want? Damn right. The way I think of it is that if you 'lose' your soul, you'll grow another. Maybe.

2. Maybe for divine guitar playing ability.

But honestly if the devil did pop up and give me that offer, it could only mean that there must also be a God, and I don't want to piss God off.

3. I'd like to say no, but I am human and saying no would take a lot of willpower. That sort of temptation would be hard as hell to resist. If you sold your soul what would you ask the devil for in return?

4. ^This :laughing:

5. true it would be hard to say no but as said if thers a devil there is a god and i also wouldnt wanna piss em off. i would ask for being the perfect athlete with perfect skill in all sports. one :D:D

6. I'd want to be the devil. You never said there was a rulebook ;D

7. Without a second thought, I would wish for ever flowering fields of marijuana that no law enforcement agency would ever be able to find or bust me for.

8. Even though I don't believe in heaven/hell god/devil...

For ANY wish I want, I'd do it fo sho.

9. i would trade my soul for 8 killo's of weed and the time to smoke it all.

10. Check the last quote in my sig

11. I always used to say I'd deffinitely meet the devil down at the crossroads for supreme guitar playing ability, and sign away my soul. Then I started growing older, taking psycadelics, and realized 1. My soul is much too important to sell away and 2. the psycadelics make me just as good at guitar as the devil ever could. yea i said it, what you gonna do about it, satan?:p

haha watch some sketchy dude come up to me next time im at a dirt road intersection and be like "yea, so im the devil. Umm. yea, umm... i kinda want your soul... but check out your new guitar skills!"

12. I'd sell my soul for the ability to blow shit up with my mind.

13. That song is really badass.

Satan already has dibs on my soul without granting me any wishes, so yeah for sure if he told me i could re-give my soul in turn of a wish I would do it for sure.

I'd wish to know the answer to every question one could conceive without going insane. I'd know how to make billions of dollars, i'd know all the secrets of the universe, i'd know how to attract beautiful women, it's almost like having every wish you could ask for rapped up into 1

14. but if you had the opportunity to do so, that means your talking with the devil... so wouldn't you at that point beleive in all that? and then have to question your entire existence? thats kinda how i thought about it. Like, its easy to say hell yea now, but if you were given the opportunity, then that changes everything

15. I'd sell my soul for an island with unlimited supplies of food and many strains of ganja.

16. Hell no. No one's having my soul.

17. ohhhh! I'm with you on that one!

18. #18 Dryice, May 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2009
    I'm pretty sure I wouldn't.

19. No fucking way. You realize if you say yes it's a straight ticket to hell. Sure you will have fun on earth but thats nothing compared to eternity.

Id rather be chillin with the big man upstairs on a cloud made of ganja. Not rotten in hell and getting bummed by Hitler for the rest of my days.

20. the devil most likely has daily anal play with the notorious assholes of history

sure you're game to fuck hitler just to make eva brawn uncomfortable?

i mean i understand if you were ALREADY the devil, but what benefit is there to signing up?