Would you sell you soul to the devil to get whatever you want?

Discussion in 'General' started by Blaze, Mar 21, 2012.

1. I feel like I lost my soul already. Feels good. No worries.

In short, yes. I'd get whatever I truly wanted while alive. Then when I die, my soul will go to hell, but I'd be a partner and I'd have super demon powers

Da fuck is a soul anyway :confused:

2. Only if once I die, I'm brought back to earth and be some sort of hitman for the devil >:D

3. hell yea if there is heaven/hell im goin to hell anyway so fuck it might as well

4. That's what the fuck I'm talkin about [​IMG]

5. who's the devil?
    my boss?

everyday
    i try to execute his vision so that some trickle down
    please

6. Yes. In a heart beat. Then I would make sure my family is taken care of.

7. Hell to the fucking yes

8. Selling your soul leaves you purposeless. Having purpose is far more important to me then anything the devil can offer.

With that being said, if i could be the guy in the "Belladonna: Fuck face" video, i would probably sell my soul for that shit and promptly find the quickest way to hell.

9. This life is limited, eternity is eternity, ill suffer now and take the pleasure later.

If all this is possible and exists.

10. I'd sell my soul to the devil, to become the devil.
    Then, I'd own my soul again.
    Then, I'd abandon my throne, take on my human form again, bond with my soul and use my devil powers for good, and to get everything I want, with my soul intact.

11. I'm going to hell anyways, so yes.

12. Oh yea, because if there really was a hell I'd be gong there anyway

-Devil give me a bad bitch and 3 billion dollars, and I'm all yours when it's all over

13. I hate to see posts like this it makes me feel terrible. All of the problems listed are directly your fault :/ fix em, be happy bro

14. depends, how many years ill be in hell.
    and what hell would be like.

which becomes a "would you rather". tradeoff, just like anything else.

Would I be in prison being anally raped for 1000 years in exchange for anything I want?
    not quite worth it.

but prison with the occasional anal rape, for 15 years? id consider it. Also depends on how big the dick of the guys doing the rape. Is there lube? alot of stuff to consider before making the deal.

15. Not after reading Dantes Inferno

16. Hmmm an eternity of suffering for a few years of awesome. No thanks.

17. All the people who say "No" don't think about it hard enough. The answer is clearly "Yes" too bad they would wish for something stupid instead of helping the entire world with their sacrifice. :( I would sell my soul for the guaranteed happiness (not wealth) of millions of people. All naturally occurring pathogens to disappear.. Millions of people want those fucktards out of office? Throw that in there too! You're all welcome, I'll see ya in hell anyways because NOBODY is perfect! :wave:

18. Hellll no.. Im cool off that burnin n torture for eternity afterwards

19. Good for you I guess.

20. So burn in hell for all eternity for a few years of fun? I'll pass...