Would you sell you soul to the devil to get whatever you want?

Discussion in 'General' started by Blaze, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Sig worthy. This guy knows what's up.

2. I'm not religious but the way I see it, if I was, God is the evil one and Satan is the good guy. God is like some sort of ancient ruler who is all like, "Worship and love me or you will burn and suffer!". Where Satan is like, "It's all cool man, party on, as long as you don't fuck over anyone who doesn't deserve it's all is good. So I imagine you wouldn't have to sell your soul to him, it would just end up with him by being a good person and having a happy life.

If God and Satan are enemies then why do they have some kind of deal worked out where God can send non worshipers down to hell to burn. Seems to me like hell is just some big party where heaven is just some place where you are forced to bow and kneel before someone for no other reason that you were born into it, you know, like so many past civilizations have lived.

I'm kind of trashed right now and probably won't even remember this in the morning but it makes sense to me as of right now.

3. If it meant getting my mental illnesses. Under control I would.

Id probably end up killing myself. Regardless. Im going to hell..:rolleyes:

4. Oh hell yes I would.

That fucker would be screwed though because I have no soul.

5. well sadly hes not real even if my avi may make you think i believe he does lol

but if i were to have to sell my soul to be eternally happy without drugs or things i dont need he would probably wouldnt accept the deal now would he?

6. Hell fucking yeah I would, I'd want my family to have everything they ever wanted or needed taken care of for all generations(no wishmaster bullshit)... would be totally worth it IMO

7. Nah I'm good

8. I already did. Got what I want but I'm not happy

9. You just blew my fucking mind.

10. hell yea, just incase the devil is reading this I want 1billion dollars and you can have my soul.

11. no..it wouldn't be worth it
    besides,lifes better when u have a little less
    u learn to appreciate it much more an be thankful 4 what u have

12. I would sell my soul for a new soul that renders me invincible without eradicating my humanity.

Haha take that, Satan!

13. Yes so fucking fast I'd be an immortal rock star with telekenetic laser eyes

14. Nope. I caught my boots on fire once and that shit sucked. Couldn't imagine forever.

15. I once sold my soul to Satan, he quickly gave it back.

16. Absofuckinglutely

17. "hey lucifer"

"did it hurt"

"WHEN YOU FELL FROM HEAVEN"