Would you sell you soul to the devil to get whatever you want?

Discussion in 'General' started by Blaze, Mar 21, 2012.

1. i don't have a soul

2. I said if you do.

3. Ok guys back on your heads

4. I would sell my soul to die

5. Why? :confused:

6. Nah i'd keep it, just to have so i can feel good about it. Then i'd die and go on a sweet dmt trip..that lasts..forever.

7. So i can get life over with and go straight to hell. why else :confused:

8. Why would you want to end your life man? Not that it's my business, but being a human is pretty rare.

9. ya im not serious dude. But im just feeling down. no friends, i sit at home all weekend and do nothing. sucks.

10. Cheer up :smoke: go out to clubs, meet new people, find new hobbies, discover yourself, try reading a random book at the library, just experience your time here to the best of your abilities.

11. ha :hide:

12. Worked for me. :D

13. Stop being so happy you are making people uncomfortable.

14. I definitely wouldn't.

15. Depends on the criteria that requires you to get to heaven...I mean if I'm not going there anyways I might as well make the best of it

16. How come everyone says that to people lol. its a pretty cliche these days :smoke: I mean im all about being positive. But everyone says the same shit :laughing: find what makes you happy, fuck a club :rolleyes:

17. FUCK YEAH, for one if you had everything in the world and a devil jesus ect... existed you would have the resources at your finger tips to find the holy grail which would give you eternal life and have the money to pay for anything and everything to stay alive and functioning at a good state to do anything for a long ass time and have the blast of all blast that would be well worth siting in hell just listening to hitler sad am all them fuckers talk about crazy shit while you smoke and wig out.... case closed i win! lol:)

18. sold my soul in 3rd grade for a ham sandwich. no regrets

19. "At least in hell, there's rock n' roll, and ain't no Jesus Christ"