Would you sell you soul to the devil to get whatever you want?

Discussion in 'General' started by Blaze, Mar 21, 2012.

1. That was what I was waiting for.

But everyone just assumed what a majority believe the devil would be like.

2. Fuck yeah I would cause then I could just smoke blunts, play skyrim, masturbate, kill hookers, and do all the cocaine I wanted!

Wait so if I get anything I want could I kick the devil out and I could run hell? that'd be sweet as fuck

3. Evil is subjective.

Evil to you, is good to someone else.

4. Id sell my soul for an unlimited supply of weed, no questions asked.

5. Perhaps but perhspas we should ask if there is at all anything that now living being would evolve to think of as good, or evil for that matter... is there an evolutionarily impossible moral? what is it?

6. No, because in the long run i'm the one who is getting screwed.

And for what? Money, fame, women..yeah I'll keep my soul and work for what I want the old fashioned way

7. Looks like I'm the only one who recognizes Satan as the benevolent force rather than that deceptive, narcissistic cunt "god."

What's my prize? :D

8. Maybe God is the devil. Contract: obey and hail me as your all mighty ruler and you will spend the rest of your life in complete happiness, do not obey and YOU WILL BURN FOREVER. I say we give this asshole god a bit of his own medicine. The dude wouldn't last a minute getting anal raped by satan.

9. [quote name='"Nechesh666"']

Looks like I'm the only one who recognizes Satan as the benevolent force rather than that deceptive, narcissistic cunt "god."

What's my prize? :D[/quote]

I like the way you think my friend

10. In my mind 99% of the wars ever fought were because of religion...

11. The question is not about if devil exists, or if soul exists.

The question is about

"How desperate are you?"

12. I think stick bugs are pretty neutral, but they look like feisty little bastards.

[​IMG]

13. [​IMG]

Bible death toll (estimate):
    God: ~25 million <------ dickhead
    Satan: 60

14. I'd rather EARN what I get! Feels cleaner.

15. The truth has been spoken.

16. On the contrary if you get something for free on that calibur you are relieved from all stress.

17. If I knew that the devil and hell was real I would know that god and heaven were also real and in that case no I wouldn't sell my soul I would rather live a normal chill life and go to heaven with my friends and family when I died.

18. The question is invalid because it assumes Satan would want to, or even having something to gain by holding you against your will. No, that is "god's" game; scratch his back and he'll scratch yours. Worship him or you'll suffer for eternity. Satan has no need to meddle in such petty, childish affairs.

19. Could you sell your soul to replace satan?