Would you see it grow?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by folied, Aug 12, 2009.

1. I was just thinkin .. if you just sat down and looked directly at your plants 24/7 would you see them grow.. or would you not notice because youve been look at thema ll day im highhhh

2. it grows at the same rate grass grows, paint dries, and water boils.

if you're too high to spell., you are too high to watch plants grow.

:D

3. i kinda disagree. my plants grow noticably larger everyday and though i dont sit in front of them, i regularly check them and notice new growth. You would definately notice the plants getting bigger as you sat there but i dont think you could actually watch them develop.

4. kinda sounds like you are agreeing with me. overtime you can see growth, but it takes the very astute and focused to watch growth.

5. #5 jt240x, Aug 12, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2009

6. well sir it would appear your correct lol. however apparently technology has us both beat... while you cant necessarily watch it as it happens you can come back the next day log on and see what you missed.

7. get a time lapse video of it. you can get software that will work with your webcam for free and setup a 12 or 24 hour timelapse of your video. the video can go as long as your computer has memory for. good stuff.