Would you say my plant is ready to be harvested?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Labido, Aug 26, 2012.

1. So I planted an autoflower that supposedly was going to be ready after 8 weeks from putting the seed in the soil. Tomorrow 10 weeks will have passed and I still believe it will need some more time, but since it's my first plant I'm a bit skeptical. Can you judge anything by these photos? I know my camera isn't exactly the greatest..

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Yep this plant could use at least two weeks I would say.

3. Check the trichomes. 90% cloudy/10% amber and you can chop.

4. Damn it, I don't really have another two weeks. I actually need to cut it down asap because I am moving. But is the tric method really that good?

5. #6 BYOweed, Aug 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2012
    [quote name='"Labido"']Damn it, I don't really have another two weeks. I actually need to cut it down asap because I am moving. But is the tric method really that good?[/quote]

What do you mean is it good?

This is how you can tell when to harvest. Looking at hairs, calyxs, etc. is pointless.

6. I dunno, just seem like a lot of people on here have a divided opinion regarding the thric method. Iv read posts stating the exact opposite of you, so I'm not really sure what to believe.

7. there isn't really too much argument about trichomes and harvesting. almost all serious gardeners will tell you to look at the trichs. that being said if you are moving than chop that bitch, what other choice do you have? it should still be decent smoke.

8. I guess, need to buy myself a magnifying glass then. Oh, and I can postpone the moving by a week or so, so I might perhaps just do that and wait it out a few more days.