would you roll the dice with your life for 1 million dollars?

Discussion in 'General' started by M369, Apr 8, 2009.

1. So me and bencker were just talking and i was telling him how i'm going to do Clinical trials and get paid for it.

There was one a while ago which involved something to do with open heart surgery. The payment was near 1 million pounds....But there was a good chance you may die. In Fact I'm sure a few people did die.

So the question is...
    would you roll the dice with your life for 1 million dollars?

2. Nah son

3. I don't know that I would, I think there is too many non life risking ways of making 1,000,000 dollars. For me I think the amount would have to be higher

Best Regards,
    Indica Kid

4. also, a million dollars isnt alot in todays world.

5. No amount of money is worth that risk. Fuck no.

6. Not in my current situation.

If I was living on the street sucking dick for crack, I'd probably do it.

7. honestly. i might do it lol.

i would have to look at the figures, see exactly what they are doing and shit.

But i mean, ive been stuck in a rut for a while now. A million would deff. help lol

8. A million would not be worth the risk to me. As sick as it sounds, a billion would a different story.

9. Yes.

Money in cash in front of me, yes.

No questions asked.

10. If it was at least a 50/50 chance, I'd consider it. I'd have to weigh all options very carefully for a week before proceeding, though. If I live, I make a million bucks. If I die, at least I did it to advance scientific findings so that other people may live.

11. 1 Mil is still alot of cash... I know it's not as much as it used to be... But it would definitely help you out!

12. Yeah, but risking your LIFE for something you cant even live off of for the rest of your life... Not my bag, man.

13. wait what are the odds?

14. "Your life is worth much more than gold."

15. Money isn't everything.
    It's a lot though :eek:.

16. I'd have to think about it, but there's a chance that I would've done it if given the opportunity.

17. I'm not sure what the odds were, but it was risky. And i heard a few died, but again i don't know how many.
    It's not really about That particular test tho. More just a general question...

18. If there was a gun to my head and I had a coin to flip, yes I would do it. If I had a noose around my neck and had a 6 sides dice to roll, no I wouldn't.

19. that is a fuckin good question. i put unsure, but if it came down to it, probably not.

20. Hell yeah, thats like leaving the Cash Cab without going double or nothing on the video bonus question.