....Would you really do it?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by The Third Eye, Jan 15, 2013.

1. #1 The Third Eye, Jan 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2013
    what would it take before you would stand up with a revolutionary militia and bear arms against the government?

to say, I am an American! and this government is unacceptable, to the point that I am willing to fight for my life!

....what would it take?

would they have to legally detain someone in your family with no charges and hold him for an indefinite time with no explanation? (currently legal)

would they have to kill someone you know with a drone? (they have killed american citizens with drones)

or...(god forbid) they pried the tv from your corneas?

they are trying to control you for when the market collapses. they are going to set everything in place as a safeguard for when the day comes that our money pie dries up, and the illusory bubble of inflation we've created pops. everything will be stripped from you in a blink of an eye.

2. I suppose that is noone then lol. Makes sense that's why the crooks are doing so well right now.

3. once some one organizes something legit, i'm in.

4. [quote name='"Ileishaaa420"']once some one organizes something legit, i'm in.[/quote]

No doubt, it'll happen eventually and damn right im gonna be a part of it.

Is that Jillian in your avi?

5. This assumes a revolutionary militia exists that I can join. It's possible that the actual revolution is just intellectual, it doesn't necessarily have to end in massive bloodshed. It seems many want it to be that way though.

6. They'd have to start rounding up people in detention camps again for me to even consider sedition

7. you know it! rockin the onezie

8. Last resort? Once everyone on GC does. Lol

~One Love~

9. Or your thread got burried and no one really cared OP, I think it said you posted at 3am.

But to answer your question the first example you provided would piss me off pretty bad but I doubt it would happen to my close family.
    Out of all the bull shit out there right now I would have to say its gun control. I don't have an AR or anything special, but I'll be damned if you take my shit because some fuckin crazies couldn't handle it and started killing people for attention. The media feeds into it so much too, fags.

What about you OP? What would it take for you to rise up?

And good way to bump your thread without actually saying it.

10. I'm in as soon as as there is a militia to join with that intention. I think it's over due.

11. They would have to put something in the air like a chemical or some shit that makes cannabis decompose lol

12. I took a stand on November 2012, as did over a million other people.

But guess what, you're speaking to the absolute wrong crowd here.

We are the true 1%. The amount of people who actually are aware of the sham that is the republicrats.

Im not even talking about libertarian voters, but rather everyone combine who didn't vote for a republicrat.

That's who we are up against, a majority, ignorant, apathetic population.

13. Lol!! That wasn't taking a stand. That was a bunch of people protesting about something they knew nothing about trying to get some free money.

Like someone said up there I something legit was set up... I would.

14. They already do out chemicals in the air.

15. who is they, and what are they putting into the air?

16. I don't know what you're talking about, but I am talking about voting my conscience, not occupy Wall Street.

17. Please elaborate.

~One Love~

18. If this is he documentary I watched check it.. http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/what-in-the-world-are-they-spraying/

They also put things in our water such as fluoride.

Check this out too .. [ame]http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhDdo1mzUx6Z04jdF0[/ame]

If you are one of the people who saw the Alex jones piers video and thought jones was just crazy please don't go to any of my links.

19. [quote name='"lenny88"']I took a stand on November 2012, as did over a million other people.

But guess what, you're speaking to the absolute wrong crowd here.

We are the true 1%. The amount of people who actually are aware of the sham that is the republicrats.

Im not even talking about libertarian voters, but rather everyone combine who didn't vote for a republicrat.

That's who we are up against, a majority, ignorant, apathetic population.[/quote]

This is true but it doesn't mean nothing can be done. Check out Alex jones new video with the Obama phone lady. He actually BLEW her mind and she ended up thanking him so much for showing her what a fake Obama is. It has honestly renewed my faith.

As far as me though. The point at which I take up arms is if at any point a police officer or military official tries running through my home with no warrant or reason other than the excuse that it is legal (which it will be) because I am considered a potential threat to national security (solely because I disagree with the govt)

20. #20 peacelovep0t, Jan 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2013
    This idea of revolution is too radical to be taken seriously. Why can you be grateful for all of the amenities that we have here in the USA? Compared to many countries, we have it great. You guys think that every little thing that happens has to be blown up into some big conspiracy. Keep it calm.

But to the OP,

I would have to see the government kill its own citizens on a large scale and on a broadcast network to even think about going against it.

I just don't think we're anywhere near that point yet.

And Alex Jones is not to be taken seriously. His 'facts' are not reliable.