Would you rather...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by NuBBiN, Aug 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Universal Code #3621BPFAM4566

Those who drive Minivans cannot and shall not pass judgement on others for masterbation.

BOOYAH! THERE IT IS..IN GOOD OLE BLACK AND WHITE...YOU CANT TALK ABOUT ME..NAH NAH NAH BOO BOO

2. Padoras box is calling for this sick thread!!!!!!!!!

3. awww man...bud head ruined the party...

4. he just relocated it

5. okay, I got one.

Would you rather have a dick and no nuts or nuts but no dick?

Think hard before you answer, because basically your choosing pleasure or procriation.

6. how could you procreate with no dick....you couldnt have an orgasm to ejaculate without a dick.....so id take the dick....any other way is pointless.

7. your nuts would still make spermies that doctors can insert, so it\'s not pointless damnit ;)

8. would you rather have no mouth...or no fleshy fun bridge(taint,chode...the little spot that god forgot..the piece of skin thats holdin everything in etc.)

9. well......my uncle seems to think that pinky toes are disappearing.

10. Oh my god, pinky toes are dissapearing. Most barely even have toenails. That\'s pretty crazy.

11. man...you guys are coming up with some weird shit...I have all of my toes and all of my toenails....what people need to be more worried about is the middle toe breaking rank and becoming longer than the big toe...now thats something that deserves a call to the national guard.

12. Toes are gross especially when the second one is longer than the first or when they\'re webbed or grown together. I\'m just glad i\'m not a freak like that ;)

I have really short rectangle shaped toes I think there cute though.

It\'s also really gross when people have really long fingery toes.

13. i have hairy toes....what about that?

14. Shave em nasty

15. on my right toe..I have this single black hair that really big because when I was like 10 before I hadone through puberty n shit I had herard that story baout hair afterits shakved grows back thicker and stuff..so I would shave my hair on my right toe every couple of days in the shwer and then after a few years I sort of tapered off from doing it and then just a while laer I had this permanent ten inch longhair on my big right toe!!..and sometime when i go out in public Ill wrapp the hair into a turban and show it off!

16. one time, i was pooping........no im just shittin ya man, i wasnt pooping....i was jumping on a trampoline naked and i noticed that my reproductive organs were flapping up and down....weird huh?

17. That\'s repulsive *shudder* I can picture that. That\'s like when old people have eyebrow hairs that are like two inches long and they stick out and curl over

nasty nasty nasty how can you even joke about that?

18. it was the drugs...

and namron..too much info again man

you know whats fun on trampolines?...getting shocked every five seconds...know what else is fun?...have someone sit in the center of the circle weith their legs crossed(whats it called?indian style?) and then have like five people around them in a circle jumping simultaneaousely and making the person in the middle bounce really high....trampolines are so fun while stoned

19. Yeah, I was the dumbass that sat in the middle one time. I bounced and bounced and then finally bounced off the trampoline on my head and got knocked out. A wonderful concussion made my buzz go completely away!!! No wonder I\'m crazy, all that head trauma I\'ve suffered in my lifetime. LOL.

20. attenSHIT THAT WAS SUPPOSTED TO BE IN THE CAPITAL LETTERS

STARTING OVER

ATTENTION!!!

NABRON_420S HAS JUST SMOKED HIS FIRST BOWL IN TWO WEEKS AND HE HIS NOW OFFICIALLY FUCKED OUT OF HIS CRANIOJM.....TWICE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.