Would you rather...

Discussion in 'General' started by chronicman00, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Have a sweaty ball sack for the rest of your life or sweaty armpits?

Drippin sweat too. 24/7.

Keep this shit going.

2. Sweaty armpits, at least it won't look like I piss in my pants all the time...plus I like to get my balls licked and that would be a no go with dripping sweaty balls, gross.

Would you rather eat human feces or stick your head in an elephants vagina for 2 minutes.

3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi9gR_uHFG0 <---- This guy survived so I think I'd rather stick my head in an elephant's vagina...

Would you rather lick an old man's sweaty gooch or lick an old hooker's sloppy puss?

4. hahahha dude.

This guy has experienced the elephant vagina!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGdJUpED4YI

aww the guy above me got to it before me.

5. They make extra strength underarm deodrant, I dont think they make sweaty ballz deodrant though so I'll take the sweaty arms for sure

6. Sadly, Id have to go with the gooch, at least I wont be getting herpes, and all the extra little goodies the hooker most likely will have.

7. would you rather jerk off in front of your dad and finish on his face, or fuck your mom and finish inside her?

8. arpits

pharamones mo fo

and get some persription anti persperants

9. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Word xcraighebert.

Theres some things even chuck norris cant and will not do. AND CHUCK NORRIS CAN DO ANYTHING.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thats some fucked up shit right there dude

12. Would rather die on fire or frozen?

13. I'd take the sweaty nut sack it just sounds kinda warm and comfy where stinky pits you just smell like homeless people or the French.

14. id go out in flames.

would you rather have your head chopped off, or get burnt at the stake?

15. Head off....

Would you rather never smoke again or always be high? (be serious about this one)

16. head chopped off. your dead in a second when burning would take a few.
    would u rather find 500 lbs of kush or haze :smoking:

17. probably never be high again.
    and probably haze :D

die in the next 24 hours or be immortal (not young forever, but grow old and remain immortal)?

18. i would want to be immortal
    would you rather drink a cup of piss or a shot of cum

19. #19 Yung Bizzy, Oct 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2008
    cup of piss

would you rather get skinned alive or die unexpectedly by sharks as they rip you apart slowly :p

20. no way, a hot steak is better than a cold chop :D get it?