Would you rather...

Discussion in 'General' started by The Crunge, Mar 18, 2013.

1. ...be a back up on a winning team or a star on a losing team?

2. Depends on the sport.

3. Star on a losing wrestling team means your still a winner....trick question.

4. I'd rather play video games

5. Star of a losing team :D

Would you rather.... have terribly HOT summers/ mild winters or freezing cold winters/tolerable summers?

6. Hot summers

Would you rather be a dog or a cat?

7. Would you rather go to prison and get raped by everyone within 300 ft of your cell and get bailed if you survive (condom is used)

Or

Do the time (1 year)

Sent from my IPhone 6 using GC Forum

8. A dog.

Would you rather you were always hot or always cold?

9. Always hot

Would you rather give up weed or give up your most favorite food?

10. Give up food.

Would you rather eat a fist sized ball of earwax or chew off every, month long grown, toenail from a 98 year old hippy?

11. UGH...neither. UGH...I guess the hippie, cuz you dont have to digest. That is so nasty.

Would you rather find the finest green you have ever found, then be forced to give it to your worst enemy, or would you rather have to take the finest weed away from your best friend

12. Give it to my enemy. I don't care about weed enough to hurt my friend like that.

Rather never be able to listen to your 5 favorite bands again or never be able to watch anything on a tv?

13. This wasn't supposed to be a game thread...

14. Fuck sake man, look what you started!

Would you rather the thread didn't continue as a 'Would you rather...' thread meaning it was a total waste of time, the question a complete blowout, and in the process destroying all of your (TheCrunge's) credibility or would you rather the thread did continue as a 'Would you rather...' thread therefore garnering further support among peers, and going down forevermore in GC folklore as the dude who made that question thread.

How about it laddy?

:devious:

15. Uhhh...

16. Would you rather have this thread die on topic, or would you rather have it keep going as a game that everyone enjoys?

17. A game!!! Sorry OP, but I answered honestly

18. I don't give fuck what you guys do.

Carry on with your shenanigans. :cool:

19. Why'd you wanna know what we'd prefer anyhow? Whatcha up to?

20. It's a difficult question. Each has its perks but you suck either way.