Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would you rather..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LargeLance, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Would you rather get dank for 20 a gram OR a quarter a of high quality mids for 25?

2. quarter of mids.

3. quarter for 25 is a good deal, go with that

4. Definitely mids

If you think about it, its relatively the same price, and there's no way that the dank is 7 times better than the 'high quality' mids, which at the very least is still some decent quality bud.

5. They say quality over quanity, but it all depends on what you like most. Id go ahead and grab that quater tho.

6. As long as the shits still green and smokeable man.

7. Unlike everyone here, im gonna say dank. Maybe its just me but I don't want to take a million rips before im stoned.

8. Well I already have a sufficient stash of dank, so if I had to pick one I would get the mids and run it for oil.

9. this stuf takes like 6 hits out of a one hitter for a heavy stone

10. quality > quantity for me. there's kind of a fine line because you can get some pretty good mids or dirt. at least with the dank you know for sure you're gonna get something worth the money

11. I'd have to take the quarter. If it is in fact "high-quality mids", the amount makes up for quality imo.

12. get a the mids and make oil,edibles or hash

13. no one should have to pay $20.00 a g when they could get those mids for $3.50 a g. factor in the levels of psychoactive material and their concentration and you are getting much much less product for their money

14. id get the dank mids isn't that og

15. Mids all day long. 25 a q? Deal.

16. get the mids and trade it for a couple g of indoor

17. take the mids since i haven't smoked a lot

18. dank dank dank

Sure, I get high off mids, but it's a shitty high, not what I like. Concentrated garbage is still garbage. Quality all the way :smoke:

19. Definitely mids. I'd never pay 20 for just a gram.

20. I'd normally say quality over quantity, but 25 for a quarter? No way I'd pass that up. I'd buy the mids and roll mad blunts.