Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would you rather smoke..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by chongncheech, Feb 4, 2014.

1. A) a nug front a real frosty dense nug with great smell that had a thc level of 16% OrB) a nug of outdoor that's not as frosty, looser, a bit dry, with not much smell, but had a thc percentage of 18%Which would you choose?Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. The dense nug.  The way you described it, its going to have a much smoother smoke and taste better.  You would never be able to tell the difference between 16 and 18%

3. For the sakes of the argument I would rather have nicer tasting/smelling weed as long as the THC % wasn't too low.

4. i'd rather have a nice looking and smelling nug with a lower thc percentage. at least i'll know that what i'm toking on was well taken care of.

5. 16-18% is negligible, so for my answer I'm gonna answer off 16% vs 25%.

Depends entirely on how it smokes, indica vs. sativa, and a few other factors for me. Smell, looks and THC percentage don't mean nearly enough to me. I've had gorgeous looking weed with no smell that got me high as shit and smoked great, I've had shit looking weed with slightly reggie smell that got me high as shit and didn't taste awful, and I've had the complete opposite.

Too little information to make an informed decision

6. The 16% i smoke to enjoy my weed not just to get super baked. Being super toasty is just a bonus...

Your 420th post! Just thought I should acknowledge  :bongin:

8. Time to pack one!!  :bongin:

9. this

10. Just give me the herb and ill smoke it.