Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would you rather smoke, drink or both?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BobbyMarls, Jun 3, 2011.

1. What effect do you prefer the most?

2. Depends on what I'm doing.

/thread

3. smoke.. by far :bongin:

4. #4 luvableBIC, Jun 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2011
    all depends on who im with, where i am,and what im doing, most likley smoke unless its crappy bud and theres some good vodka or rum around,ive never been a fan of beer,i drink to get drunk so i would do shots over beer anyday but id smoke dank bud over everything else

5. I wonder what the members of GRASS city would rather do. Come on guy.

6. Smoke then mix 2oz of evaporated bong water into an OE 40 7.5% and drink it all

7. If I had only ONE choice, I would rather smoke than drink.

8. not gunna lie but the second part just dosnt sound appealing one bit

9. :eek: gross

10. Smoke, not really a fan of drinking.
    Would much rather pack a bowl than drink a beer.

11. A bong hit and a beer goes in handy sometimes,

I will never drink spirits with weed again, although it was my fault for drinking half a bottle of Jacks... I've just associated feeling like shit with that night haha

A beer or a cider is nice with weed though, if the weed had been smoked first. Usually it gives a weird feeling if smoked after.

But

If you're talking about which I prefer - weed hands down! :smoke:

12. If I had to choose one of the two for ever I would rather smoke herb than drink man made substances. However having the choice on a daily basis it I find it depends on your mood financial state and on what you are doing.

13. I defiently would rather toke so much healthier and works way better at relieving stress and getting a good night sleep. The only benefit of drinking is it's a lot eaiser to talk to chicks, Which I'm normally terrible at because of my social anxiety disorder.

14. Smoke bud. Fuck alcohol.

15. If I had to choose between the two, smoke.

But right now I could go for a cider with this bowl.

16. both... simultaneously

17. Get buzzed, take hit, feel great.

18. Smoking most of the year, maybe drink on one or even two special occasions.