Would you rather... (Poll.)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by J Dylan, Jun 2, 2006.

1. I think that for me to answer this question appropriately, I'd have to know WHO was catching me in either situation.

I don't do either in a place or situation where I'm very likely to get "caught" by someone who I don't want seeing me doing either activity.

However, our son has woken up in the middle of the night and come into our bedroom during sex before. Only twice (once around 18 months, once about 2 1/2). The last time he did he yelled at daddy to stop jumping on mommy. :eek:

~Kate

2. hilarious, probably not so much for you, but still hillarious, "Oh no mommy stop fighting with Daddy." "Mommy must be winning because she's on top" :laughing: haha, you just gotta lock the door

3. Im going to go with smoking... just because I can't really get "caught" smoking, it's one of the first things I tell people about me so when they do see me blazing it's not a shock.

4. id rather get caught smokin than flobin the bishop because if you get caught smokin weed by your parents theyll eventually forget about it but if you get caught jacking off most likely the neighbors and your family will know about it

5. depends by who lol
    i chose neither tho. why get caught smokin or jackin off when you could not get caught at all?