Would you rather have (poll)

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokentoke420, Apr 8, 2008.

1. So I've heard Vegetarian girl's pussy's taste better than a girl who eats whatever she wants. Now I believe this 100%, cuz my girls a vegetarian (the only meat she likes is mine ;) ) and girls tastey. Mmmmm. Haha, she asked me to make this thread.

Say you have a choice between 2 equally fine girls (or guys if your a girl, your bi, or your gay)

One is a vegetarian, the other.... the other eats whatever she/he wants. Junk food, meat, ect. (but has a fast motabolism so she/he doesnt get fat, and she/he brushes her/his teeth salot so the junk food hasnt rotted out her/his teeth.)

Like I said both girls (or guys for the girls, bi's. and gays) are EQUALLY hot.

What would YOU choose?

EDIT : By the way, is anyone else's search button not working? I tried to search for a thread like this, but my Search button's..... dead.

2. I'm a meat eater, and it doesn't matter to me when it comes to the girl...as long as she doesn't try to push her beliefs on me.

3. Someone who eats 'anything'. Im not into the whole 'anything' thing like she a slob but vegies... I dunno, I couldnt be down to earth with them.

4. I'd prefer a guy who isn't a vegetarian. I'm not a vegetarian, although I know people who are, and that makes it harder to cook stuff and share foods sometimes because they can be extremely picky about what they eat. If I'm with a guy and we're hanging out and get the munchies and want to order a pizza or something I don't want to have to limit anything for him.

I honestly don't care one way or another though. I'm not a shallow person at all, and my choice in guys is based on personality. If it was the exact same guy and I had to choose his eating habits though, that would be my choice.

5. Anything.

Vegetarians are smug.

6. my new girlfriend is a vegitarian. so i would have to go wit my girl. i haven't tasted her, i haven't even fucked her, don't know if i will, she's a big prude. my first asian girlfriend, and anyone who knows me knows i have extreme yellow fever. i don't usually eat pussy unless the girls a virgin

7. haha yeah who wants to eat some beezies cot who's had a hundred guys in 'er haa.

My girl is fine, she doesn't bitch about what I eat (I'm not a vegetarian, but I dont eat a ton of meat either). She aint no square.

(on a side note, my boss was asking me about a grip off different drugs, doses, and effects today. haha. She's prolly the coolest boss you could ask for.

8. i said a vegie girl cuz i need to eat better so maybe she would cook me some good ass vegie food after i give her the bone. i dont go down on bitches, thats just not my cup of tea tho.

9. This is one of the reason i picked girl who eats anything a lot of vegetarians seem to think they are better than you just because of the fact they are. Also I love to cook and eat meat so I wouldnt like a girl I couldnt cook for.

10. A lot of black people are gangsters.

A lot of Asians are Math Machines.

A lot of Jewish People are greedy.

A lot of German people are Nazi's.

A lot of Mexicans are illegal.

A lot of Muslims are terrorists.

A lot of Catholic Priests are child molesters.

A lot of stoners are lazy, brain dead pieces of shit.

You can't really lump together any group of person, and I'm not just pointing this out to you, but to everyone whos saying "vegetarians are smug" and shit. As stoner's, with all the STUPID fucking steriotypes connected to us, we should have learned by now to overcome stereotypes and judging people all together.

(By the way, the list above is trying to prove a point, it has nothing to do with my beliefs)

:wave:

11. Sorry but from the vegetarians I have met most of them have been smug I didnt say all of them are this is my experience with them not yours.

12. I want a girl who eats nothing but fruit.........Man I bet that would be some sweet tasing pussy MMMMMmmmm MMMmmmmm mMMMMMmmmm Yummmmy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yummy:

13. Yeah, and I understand, Your entitled to your opinions bro, as am I, which is why I commented on your post. I wasn't tryina call you out either, I just happened to quote your post for some reason before the rant. Honestly though, I've had bad experiences with all sorts of groups. Whether they are religeons, races, jocks, stoners, ect.

All i am saying is you shouldnt lump groups together, but if you HAVE to judge people, then judge them as individuals. Just my 2 cents man, like I said I wasn't trying to call you out or anything, and I respect your opinion.

Hahaha, mmmmmmmmmmmmm!

14. I don't think I could be with someone that eats whale and dolphin sandwiches everyday then proceeds to use bald eagle beaks as toothpicks.

Other than extremes like that, as long as the woman takes my breath away doesn't really matter to me.

15. i want a girl who eats whatever.

Its such a pain in the ass to have to make vege shit, when you could just throw some animals on a grill and eat em :)

Personally I just enjoy eating animals and my girlfriend should too.

16. Someone who won't even eat meat broth in their soup is insane to me. I am a cook and I couldn't live with someone like that.

17. i dont think what a girl eats would have anything to do with anything else but her breath, and maybe colon. but id rather have a girl who eats anything because they have to buy vitamins and you would have to make 2 separate dinners. also a lot of places dont have vegetarian options. but i guess it would all come down to the girl. 69th post BTW

18. Hahaha, well I meant "anything" as in.... Shit I have no idea. hahaha

Hahaha, everyones different I guess. Haha, I'm definately not a vegetarian, but I dont really eat much meat. Well, I dont eat much food at all. Dinner only 80% of the time. SOMETIMES I will have breakfast if I am absolutely starving.

Really? Well your in for a suprise with this one..........

I don't eat soup at all. I absolutely cannot stand soup. Fuckin gnarly mayne. Haha everyone thinks I am weird. I don't really like cake much either. It's too sweet for my tastes.

I take vitamins every day, and Im not a vegetarian. So what's your point? Who cares if most restraunts don't have veggy specials.

You guys are all WAY off track. I'm talking about sex, not marriage here *****s

19. Ill take a girl who eats meats. most veggies ive encountered always looked pale to me and smelled like vegetable. guess its just the ones ive met but idk I LOVE CARNE nuff said =]

20. Ya everyone should take a daily multivitamin vegetarian or not almost no one gets the daily nutrients they need. Aslo I hate cake too well mostly just frosting but peole think I am insane or something when I tell them.