Would you rather have a man or woman as a boss?

Discussion in 'General' started by jacktown, Mar 23, 2012.

1. actually i would. longer wait times, lowers the mcdonald's reviews, etc

im pretty sure everyone wud enjoy shorter waiting times at restaurants

2. lol. see.

this just supports my point

3. I'd rather not have a boss period.

4. neither. workers need a boss about as much as a fish needs a bicycle.

5. i have both but luckily the woman one is really chill
    All the male ones are pretty chill too 1 of them even tokes

6. Women bosses always seem to be complete bitches. Both jobs I have worked both had women managers and they always get on the rag and make a big deal out of everything. Men think with logic and not emotions, so I suppose a male supervisor would be the better choice.

7. Both sides failed me.

I want E.T.:cool:

8. I'd rather be my own boss.

9. Guys make better bosses, because men are just naturally better leaders than women.

I've only worked at one place and the manager was a guy and when he left he was replaced by another guy. My assistant manager was a woman and when she left was replaced by another woman.

It's really good if your 2nd in command is a female tho, because she's easier to talk to and less likely to say no when you ask for leave or something.

10. I wouldn't mind having Alice from Workaholics as my boss.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. hhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg

12. yeah, mickey d's paying based on performance now lol?

most people make hourly wages, no incentive to do more than minimum. why would you give a shit, as an hourly employee, what type of reviews your mcdonalds gets?

13. true, as an employee. thats the problem tho, they need more incentive.

but as a customer i definitely care

14. [quote name='"yeshomo"']

true, as an employee. thats the problem tho, they need more incentive.

but as a customer i definitely care[/quote]

there's hamburgers for a dollar. people breastfeed in that shithole. you get what you pay for. I would understand if we were talking about a classy restaurant, but it's a fast food joint... come on.

15. If I saw a woman breastfeeding her child in McDonalds I'd be torn between wanting to laugh my ass off or wanting to just slap the baby out her hand and suck her tits instead.

16. Fucking my way to the top would be much more preferable with a female superior.

17. yea . . . . . . . . . tis wud be an ideal world to live in where everyone is proud of the job they do and do it to the best of their ability each and every day

that was my main point

not to mention i always expect mcdonald's to be very fast, it is wat everyone thinks of when people think "fast food" but meh.

18. [quote name='"yeshomo"']

yea . . . . . . . . . tis wud be an ideal world to live in where everyone is proud of the job they do and do it to the best of their ability each and every day

that was my main point[/quote]

if you are proud of working at McDonalds, then...

19. at least you have a job and are working. and someones gotta do it

20. Reading the comments in this thread further the position that there are zerop females on GC