Would you rather have a bong or steamroller?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by ReeferWraps, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Title pretty much says it all.

Im planning on buying one of the two but I cant decide.

2. Bong, hands down. Steamrollers can be cool, but they're way to harsh on my throat to use on a regular basis.

3. why not both?

4. A bong. Just a inverted steam roller so you could hit it dry if that's what you want..

5. bong fuck a steam roller

6. Bong
    Doesn't mean steamrollers are bad, but you will be happier

7. bong for sure

8. One of these thingamajigs

Attached Files:

9. IT depends on each piece..if I had any kind of pipe I would prefer it to be a steamroller - those things get you so high if its a big one

Bongs are something every smoker should have tho

If I had to choose just one it would be a bong

I also like what someone else said about dry hitting a bong, I do that every now and then if I want to conserve bud

10. bong...Bong.BONG.

B-O-N-G-O
    [​IMG]

I think i need to go to sleep :p

11. Bong for sure steamroller is too harsh and can get boring over time. And bongs at least to me is easier to smoke out of too so thats my opinion

12. steamroller is the last thing i would want to smoke out of

13. wtf kind of question is this, a steam roller is pretty much a bong that can't hold water lol. Op would you rather burn your throat and get high, or just get high.

14. Good discussion. I was gona buy a steam roller now ima buy a bong! What's some good brand names?

15. If I were forced to choose, it would be a bong. Unless the steamroller you're looking at happens to be an Incredibowl :smoking:

16. Is the incredibowl really good? I heard its like a portable bong

17. yeah seriously bong.

18. Bong, I personally don't like steam rollers

19. bong no question. good mid range brands are SYN, ZOB, and Ehle. If you have a ton of dispensible income you could get a RooR (german only) or an illadelph. You could also look at Sheldon Black, Toro, Mobius, so on and so on. With water pipes what you pay is what you get to an extent. Personally you would be fine with a mid range piece. Especially since you almost bought a steam roller instead. a nice tube with a diffused downstem and you will be set