Would you rather have a big penis and be stupid as hell or a small penis and be a genius?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Gonzopoly*, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Personally I would be leaning more towards the genius :)

2. I'll take a giant dick and be dumb. Fuck it, dumb people tend to seem happier

3. Ima go with being smart. I'm dumb and have a big penis now and it doesn't get me anywhere. Let's switch it up

4. I'd rather be what I am now, moderately smart but not a genius, dick isn't small but not big either.

5. Go on craigslist it could get u somewhere. Them hos want that big penis no GENIUS!

pics or gtfo.  ^_^

I'd take a smart guy with a small penis over a dumb fuck with a big penis.

7. I'll take genius

Genius = good job
    Good job = lots of money
    Lots of money = lots of pussy.

Win win

8. I'll take genius

Genius = good job
    Good job = lots of money
    Lots of money = lots of pussy.

Win win

9. Is this even a question? I'm gonna go ahead and answer this seriously... I'm guessing being smart in this sense correlates to being wealthy in the future, which basically allows your life to be taken care of in almost all regards. Money bring you power, safety, and happiness. It also gets you pussy, so really having a big dick is pretty useless if you're an idiot.

10. Shit am I the only one who feels like smarter people tend to be less happy? Some of the happiest people I've ever known were fucking dumb as rocks. In fact, I'd say 95% of the happiest people I can think of ever meeting were dumb-moderate intellect by traditional standards.

11. We're talking somewhere around 2-3 inches though. Genius is .5-1

Well if you want to take it to extremes, I guess I'll just become a lesbian.

13. Because they're oblivious to the chains that bind them.

I agree. Its kinda fucked up how it works, but were dealt the cards were dealt so fuck it and deal with it who gives a fuck ya know>?

15. If I had a big penis and was dumb, i'd prpbably be trying to hook up with bladies online. But alas, I am smart and stay the fuck way!

16. A) I would never choose to be stupid as hell.  Besides chances are if you're stupid as hell you aren't getting the best women...So then what's the use of a big penis.

B) If you're truly a genius, you will make genius money.  Money = beautiful women that don't care about penis size.

17. i agree.dumb people are more happy. but between having a big dick and being a genius, i would go with genius. i heard if u have a huge dick your less likely to get laid. and i heard this from multiple ladies throught my life

18. but i like were im at....alittle of both worlds :D

worlds are cages, for ideas

19. I'd take genius probably, depends how small we're talking though.

20. I'm already dumb, AND have a small dick.... So either one sounds like a win.